Tennis Anyone?

Danté said:
[post="1395645"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

I don't believe in Venus this year.. Sharapova though, she can win again, but I hope Clijsters does..!! but I think her chances are bigger in US Open..

Thomas J still in the tournament.. I really think he can win another grand slam.. but the difficult players in this torunament for him will be roddick and federer, so we'll see..

IsabellaOfSweden said:
Good :D

HE WON AGAINST MIRNYJ!! He's in the quarterfinals!! I'm so happy now!!  :jump:
[post="1397325"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He's even through to the Semi's !! :D

He'll be playin' Roddick in a few hours... Do you think he can win? I don't think he'll make it but I hope he does :smiley:

Venus ousted Masha 7-6 6-1
Davey leads Momo 5-3 in the final set, match to be finished today

^_^

I hope Davey wins Wimbledon!
(well, either Davey or Momo)

Davenport had it and let it slip away. I am so, so disappointed and I'm sad for her. She isn't going to have many more opportunities like this.

As for tomorrow's men's final, I'm picking Federer. I've said this before, Roger Federer is the best pure tennis player I've ever seen and I've been an avid tennis fan for 20+ years.

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Jul 3 2005, 10:26 AM']Federer won 6-2 7-6 6-4

3 consecutive wimbledon wins
[post="1405226"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Yes, he's too good right now..

swedish open next week.. and nadal is seeded no 1... no hopes for a swede to win this tournament this year.. all swedes suck on clay nowadays... nadal is gonna win..easily.

Another royal waxing by one Roger Federer. It is such a joy to watch him play tennis. I continue to be amazed by the way he can make the most impossible shot look routine. I think it goes without saying, but Federer is my pick to win the U.S. Open again.

So, anyone following FedCup?

We, Belgium, are playin' to stay in WG1... We lost 5-0 to US earlier this year (well, missing our 2 stars Kim and Justine, so we had to use a back up team)

Now we're playing Argentine, who only have 3 players (normally your team has 4 players) and Kim is back so I'm guessing we'll have an easy win ^_^

Back