Tennis

i missed the finals coz i was on holiday with NO TV!!! crazy! wanted phillipoussis 2 win, saw him playing in the 4th round! went 2 wimbledon on court 2, saw justine henin, ferrero and philipoussis! was great!

WOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andy Roddick won the RCA Tournament today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :woot: :woot:

I'm sooo happy for him!!! haha it was funny tho, the one call, he got mad @ the line judge, and he started flippin out on him! LMAO!! I Luv him
oh and i saw this swank sign in the audiance that said this:

Mandy's not so dandy, Come with me, Andy! :blush:

I know I post in here a lot, but omg!!! Tomorrow -Montreal Finals-Andy Roddick!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!! Go Andy Go Andy Go Andy Go!!!

It was supposed to be today, but it was on rain delay, cuz the courts were flooded, lol but it's gonna be on Monday @ 1pm, and Andy's gonna win!!!
and I start tennis practice tomorrow, so hopefully i'm back in time for the match!

yeah i know what u mean, I have it all week 2, and we're doing ranking matches. Then next week we already have games and tournaments, and let me just say my arm is really sore :(

But i'm not complainin ;) I love being on the court and playin tennis, and wearing my Reebok attire to sport the Roddick look ;)

oh btw..Andy's on tonight...GO AROD!!!

Eeeeee...

okay for the tennis team this year... right before try-outs they're taking us FOR FREE to the US open... in a couple of days.

But I don't know if i want to try out... i'm not that great. :thinking:

okay for the tennis team this year... right before try-outs they're taking us FOR FREE to the US open... in a couple of days.

iekjfdlkje gbkltj pdsj aofk OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COWWWW!!!!!! WOWOWWWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! U ARE SOOO LUCKY!!! I wanna go to a tennis match!! U get 2 see Andy FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, i'd try out just for that!!! lol GO FOR IT!! (y) (y)

WHERE DO U LIVE??? (u can PM me if u want)

ahh man, one state away..if only i lived there..ughh I HATE OUR SCHOOl, seriously tho, we're lucky to even have a tennis team this year, and our coach never comes. :(

we don't have a tennis team in the first place! at least i don't think we do but i don't start until sep. 3rd. i just graduated from elementary and i'm going to new glasgow junior high!!! i hope they have tennis teams there!!!!

Sarah Vartan said:
ahh man, one state away..if only i lived there..ughh I HATE OUR SCHOOl, seriously tho, we're lucky to even have a tennis team this year, and our coach never comes. :(
your coach never comes? :lol:

gah... try outs are so close... i'm probably going to chicken out... :hide:

I should try playing Tennis, i have a racquet, but i can't find the time to go i suppose... Kim Clijsters is ranked #1? (well i heard that onn the radio a few weeks ago, so that might've changed)

Back