Season 5 Thank you for five incredible years

What do you think the final black screen should've said?

• ALIAS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THANK YOU FOR FIVE INCREDIBLE YEARS

• other (explain)

• Total voters
Thank you for all of your comments on this topic. It seems that most people were pleased with Alias' final black screen, so I guess it probably was the right choice to end it the way they did. Anyway, feel free to continue posting any more comments you may have on this topic, and please complete the above poll if you haven't already. Thanks again! :smiley:

I was crying by the final scene anyway... but seeing them thank us made me cry harder. We should be thanking them. It was awesome for them to say that at the end of the episode instead of the traditional ALIAS.

I think it was the right thing to say because well what better way to end it. and it truly has been five incredible years

im glad you all did not say you would have preffered the alias........coz alias has been amazing and the screen just show that they where thinking about the fans

Yea... I definitely cried when the "Thanks for five incredible years" thing flashed on the screen too. I would like the screen cap as well

I voted Alias. Just because it's what we always have seen, and i wish they would have gone with that instead. Though the thanks for five years was good too.

I would have liked a final "ALIAS" card, and then after that flash the "THANK YOU FOR FIVE INCREDIBLE YEARS". That way everyone would be happy.

I loved it! But it just made the fact this was the last episode hit home. I'm so sad. I felt so upset! It's been my obsession for 5 years, and the message acknowledge us loyal fans who've been there through every step, never missing an episode, trusting the writers that it would all work out.

To the cast and crew all I can say is thank you for 5 incredible years. =)

i liked the way they ended it cuz it made it more real that it was actually over. i didnt cry that night cuz i didnt really feel like it was over, but the next morning i woke up with this very empty feeling that i cant explain and as i was driving to school i was thinking about it and it was when i thought of that black screen that i started crying. i appreciate the plain "ALIAS" screen, cuz it was like tradition. so i guess i wouldnt have minded if they did that, but the "thank you for five incredible years" gave me a little bit of closure and helped it to sink in that it was actually the end.

I would have preffered it to be at the end of the credits, but they must have realised that not many people would watch them all.

I think "Thank you for five incredible years" was great and I wouldn't have changed it.

I have to agree I would not have changed it, I am still in shock that it's over I dont know what to do now (n) Alias has been an obsession for 5 years now what do we do :blink:

"ALIAS" always seemed steady for me, and Ithink it would have been heartwrenching for the final screen to be "ALIAS" as well...THEN have the thank you. I can't explain it, but the idea of having "ALIAS" as the last screen is just....eeehhh uuuuhhh...dunno

I'm gonna go with thank you for five incredible years
cuz there couldn't be anything else more touching.
it reminded me that we should thank them for what they did
when i saw Alias_Gay's post (the black screen with the thanks) i cried again!!!!!!
i mean it affects you in a real weird way!!!!!

but , it would of been better if the thanks shoved up and then ALIA ,then credits

by the way, i watched the credits all way to the end all the time , so the thanks could of showed up after the credits but before the "bad robot" and "touchstone" stuff

i need a moment , i'm feeling awful again , realizing it's over once more... :( :( :(

Back