The Adventure of Life

awwwww. the poor girl! trying to make breakfast! Love it, totally. great chatper. hopefully your internet gets back soon. great job :D
--mandy :angelic:

I'll get to the other stuff later. This was just a chapter that I wanted to write so there'd be something a little normal. Not so much kidnapping and stuff. Sometimes ppl just need a break! Hmmmmmmm........... there's something exciting coming up that I've had on my mind for a while. It has to do with the family. No, it's not any kidnapping or something like that. Something else.............

That was a great chap!!! I feel for Rachel though...those dislocated arms/ shoulders can be a pain in the rear!!!

Thanks for the PM!!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!

:dogrun:

Hey! I just read the last couple of chapters, and they're great!! Sorry I havent been reading this for a while!!! Well, keep it up, and I cant wait for more!!

Chapter 7

The ambulance got to the house and the paramedics got in. They asked Vaugn where the hurt person was. He said, "My daughter hurt her arm. She's in the kitchen with my wife. It looks like her arm is dislocated."

"Okay, thanks." said who appeared to be the head parmedic.

The paramedics went into the kitchen with Vaughn following and saw Syd trying to make Rachel feel better. "Are you the mother of the child?" the paramedic asked.

"Yes."

"May I have a look at her arm?"

"Yes," Syd said while getting out of the way so the paramedic could do his job.

"Hmmmm......." he said, "You're husband was right. It is dislocated by the looks of it. She's gonna hafta go to the hospital. We'll take her there but we'll need either you or your husband to come along.

"I'll go."

"That's fine," said Vaughn.

"Okay," said the paramedic.

The paramedic told Rachel to stand up and she did. He handled her arm carefully and put it in a splint for the meantime. Rachel was quiet. She just obeyed. She was scared.

Syd, Rachel and the paramedics walked out to the ambulance and got in and rode to the hospital.

When they got there, Syd and Rachel got out and walked to the emergency section of the hospital. Syd told the desk lady what happened. "Alright," said the desk lady while handing Syd a piece of paper, "I'll be needing you to fill out this form."

"Alright," said Syd.

Syd filled out everything and handed the form back to the desk lady. It was all the normal questions like first and last name and who the doctor is and etc.

"Thank you. Dr. O'Neal will be with you very soon."

Rachel and Syd sat down and about a minute later.........

"Rachel Vaughn!"

"That's you, Honey. Come on," said Syd to Rachel.

Rachel obeyed and the group of three walked into the Doctor's room. Rachel sat down on the examining table (or whatever the thing is called).

"Now I understand that it says here that her arm is dislocated?" said Dr. O'Neal.

"Yes," said Syd.

"Alrighty. Let me have a look then."

Dr. O'neal carefully took out the splint and took a look at her arm. "Yeah," he said, it's certainly dislocated but I'd like to take a few X-rays to see if any bones are chipped or broken.

"Alright."

"Alright, Sweetie," said the Dr. to Rachel while lifting her down carefully off the examining table, "It's off to the X-ray room."

The group of three walked to the X-ray room and Rachel got her X-rays. About 10 minutes later they were developed.

"Mrs. Vaughn," said the Dr. while putting the X-rays up against the light, "like I said before her arm is dislocated but it's also cracked." "Now," he said while pointing to a spot on the X-ray, "it's cracked right in this section but it's not fully broken. It's very close to to the dislocation but it shouldn't be too hard to fix. Rachel will be needing a cast."

"Okay," said Syd.

"We'd like to start as soon as possible so if you don't mind, we'd like to take her in now."

"Sure, but first I'd like to call my husband and tell him everything."

"That's fine."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Alright, so the plan is very simple. Grab the girl and leave the note and go," said Sark.

"Okay, sir. But may I ask one thing? Why are we getting the girl? I thought Sydney was the one you want!" said one of his henchmen.

"It is. We're using the girl as bait to get Sydney to us you idiot!"

"Oh, sorry."

"Do you see the girl?" Sark asked his other henchman looking at the screens. They had somebody else plant little surveillence cameras the day before.

"No, sir. Only Mr. Vaughn."

"Damnit. Then we've come at the wrong time. We'll try again next week, gentlemen. Let's clean up. We can wait another week."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"MOMMY!" Rachel called, "Look at my pretty purple cast!! The doctor said all my friends can sign it!"

"It looks very nice, Honey."

"Can you sign it, Mommy?"

"Yes, when we get home. Right now Mommy has to go to the restroom."

"Okay."

Sydney felt like vomiting. She had been having this feeling for a few days now plus another in her stomach but hadn't told anyone. All of a sudden, Sydney vomited on the floor.

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............" said Rachel while pointing to the mass of vomit, "Mommy, threw up." Then she held her nose and made a face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He he he he........... :devil:

Back