the edge of something new

Lol. I was like... I wonder what I said so wrong that you'd say something very ... you there. Lol.

So I had to go back to the page to see what I said... I have ADD and Dyslexia and .. bad memory.

Lol. Soo... you really didn't have to have a response... I was stating something there.

-Got A Light :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Hey
I was wondering if you had this story posted somewhere else, where it is easier to read
I have already read it and I love it and would love to read it again, but its a pain going through all those replies
Just let me know
Thanks!!

i don't have this posted anywhere else, sorry.
i could probably email it to you, though. [i've done this before and it takes a good 45min for it to actually be received. and you'd need microsoft word. it's about 430 pages.]

Eh, I dont wanna cost you any more trouble
I can find them, and just save it on to my computer
that works as well
Thanks anyways!

YAY!! How many chapters are you planning on the sequel being?? (I know somebody's probably asked that already but I'm too lazy to go and read through all the pages)

i really have no idea.

chapter ten brings us up to thanksgiving of freshman year, so it will most likely be at least 40 chapters long, but don't quote me. i'm terrible at guestimating chapters.

...you are terrible.

I'd say about 50.

wow, 400 and whatever... I'm too lazy to go look up there. Lol. Any road... thats a lot of pages... so a chapter is about... 6 pages... 7. *tries to think how many chapters there was* ummmm... about... 100 or something. blarrch. I forgot. well... if its 100 and theres abou 450-480 pages... maybe you said 485... ugh! I'm lookin up now. BLAH. 430. okay... divided by... wait... okay about one hundred... thats like 5 pages each almost. ... 4.5... hold on... ITS ABOUT 4.

Okay... thats really waht I wanted to say...

HEY!!! My quote. "I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU WITH ADRENALINE - WE'VE GOTTA RUN!" - Syd.

Lol. and "FORD F-150 THERE VAUGHN." I know, I switched it up a bit... but meh. anyways... there was this Ford F-150 under the Illinois 47 sign by Pizza Hut, or coming out of that area. It was awesome. Lol. I'm going to steal that sign... *glare* one of these days I'm going to steal the "Illinois 47" sign. even though thats a busy road... haha. seriously though.

-Rawr :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Oh yeah, I rock.

mmhmm, along with my Diet Dr. P. (Pepper)

And... Friends is on... and the White Sox are down by one, its become a neutral day.

blah. See ya later duck.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

:woot: I just finished reading the story! YAY!!!!! I love it! Can i please have a PM for the sequel, thanks. BTW Fantastic First Fanfic, yay alliteration...sorry :blush: Definately 47 ;) out of 10!

GO YOU! (y)

Luv Kay

WOOW! New Page!

Lol, don't worry we love alliterations too.

Seriously.

I'm sucking on my reed right now for my clarinet... but I don't have a clarinet, but I can play the clarinet.

Umm.... lol. OKay, I'm happy I've gotten to 900 posts!

-WooT! WooT! :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

:woot: I just finished reading the story! YAY!!!!! I love it! Can i please have a PM for the sequel, thanks. BTW Fantastic First Fanfic, yay alliteration...sorry :blush: Definately 47 ;) out of 10!

GO YOU! (y)

Luv Kay

WOOW! New Page!
thanks for reading. and trust me, i love alliteration very much so, as if this story didn't already show you that. i'm not on the computer that has the pm list right now, but when i will be, i'll definately add you to the sequel pm list.

but don't get over excited about it just yet. i only have ten chapters done, and that's barely breaking the ice of the story so far. but now since i'm out of school [hopefully, unless writer's block strikes me again], i'll try to write a lot more than what i've been doing since february.

Thats like... twenty-five percent done. ... or so. Lol, I'm not very good with percentages... hold on *busts out peice of paper*

TEN PERCENT WOULD BE 4 chapers. (If you think you're going to have fourty chapters)

So twenty percent would be eight chapters. and then thirty would be twelve chapters. so its about twenty five? beucase half of ten percent is five percent which is equal to two chapers... so eight + two= Ten. so all in all, 25%. :smiley: I do random math... like from June... 20th or something if I drank a gallon of milk up to my birthday a week I'd drink 14 gallons of milk. lol. :smiley: Random math is my thing.
Seriously.

oooooohhhhh Kay's from Austrialia. How are we mate? :smiley: Austrialia is awesome, even though I've never been there... one day I'm going to take a water trip... like a road trip... but on boat...

WELL, I'm bored....

*falls asleep* :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Back