Gargoyles are screeching
The sky is red
The end is near
The Antichrist is here along with Famine and War
Death is following behind his friends
People are dying
Everything is to fear
Heaven and Hell be prepared…
For the end of the world is finally here.

I liked it, but I thought the Gargoyle reference didn't really feel in.

I like the lines "The days are short, the nights are long". It just gave me a bit of chills, though I don't know why.

gargoyles were put on old church and cathedrals to protect the building because it was belived that if evil got near the church or cathedral that the gargoyles would screech to alert the people of the church or cathedral of the evil presence exspecialy if it was the devil at least that's what my friend told me. she has done reserch or something.

I agree that the gargoyles thing was misplaced (even if it made sense to you, regular ol' dumb people like us can't make the allusion ;)), but it was good other than that!

I liked how everything paired up together. That was cool. For some reason, I imagined fire devouring everything in its sight, but that's just me, I guess. It really kept me thinking.

Good Job! (y)

Thanks so much to everyone who has reviewed it means so much to me and there all nice reviews. :smiley:

I guess the Gargoyle thing really doesn't fit. LOL. It's gonna stay in though cause i don't wanta fix it. LOL.

Back