Is it the end or just the begining

Description- Sydney has been kidnapped by the covenant and will soon be sacrificed. Can Vaughn save her or will he to lose in the Rambaldi game.

Chapter one

"Vaughn where are you?" Sydney Bristow said as she struggled to sit up.
She was alone in a small dark room. Sydney had been tied up and beaten until she passed out.
"Vaughn where are you?" She repeated once more.

" Were you expecting prince charming to come and rescue you princess?" A thick british accent came out of the darkness, "well he's not!"

"Lauren," Sydney breathed out. Though she couldn't see Lauren she felt her presence.

"You act so innocent! Why are you so important? What is so great about Sydney Bristow?" Lauren said kicking Sydney in the stomach. "Oh yes I remember! You are the chosen one; the one who will carry out Rambaldi's works. Well I think its rubbish.”
Lauren turned to leave then stopped, “You wait Sydney we only need you alittle while longer.”

When Sydney was sure that Lauren had left she began to weep uncontrollably. “Vaughn were are you I need you. Please come save me. I love you my guardian angle.”
I hope you enjoyed. I'll post more if ya'll like it. Only my secound fic so please review.
:redhair:

Ooh, please more!! Will Vaughn find her, is Vaughn even looking for her? Could you add me to your PM list if you have one?

Chris

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter one continued

Mean while Vaughn and Weiss have just returned from their all men’s camping trip.

Vaughn's POV

"Weiss man that was great! The perfect escape," Vaughn said as they pulled into the CIA parking garage.

"Yeah man we need to do this more often," Weiss replied as he opened his door.

"I think I'm ready now. You know to start new with Sydney," Vaughn said, "I don't want to come home and her not be the one waiting for me. God I miss her."
As soon as the boys walked through the door Marshall greeted them.

“Vaughn, Weiss, Jack and Dixon need to speak with you both right away,” Marshall said in a rush.

“What’s wrong Marshall? We just got back can’t it wait?” Vaughn said walking towards his desk.

“Michael, I mean Vaughn, I mean Mr. Agent Vaughn sir, I think you might want to speak with them now,” Marshall paused, “It’s about Sydney.”

“What? Where is she? Is she okay?” Vaughn said grabbing Marshall’s collar.

“I don’t know, I really don’t know,” Marshall replied in terror, “Please don’t hurt me.”
Vaughn dropped Marshall and ran into Dixon’s office where Jack sat waiting. “Were is she?”

Jack moved towards him, “Sit down Agent Vaughn!”

“No! Were is Sydney,” Vaughn said pacing around the room restlessly.

“I was about to ask you the same thing,” Jack said stopping Vaughn.
</span>
Please Review guys. I hope you like. :redhair:

Jack if Vaughn was on an all men's camping trip, there is no way he'd know where Syd is. That's the idea of an all men's get together- no women.

It's time for everyone to sit down in figure out that something has happened to Sydney. And the longer they wait the more dire her situation is becoming. Thanks for the up date and the PM, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Chris

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter Two

Two hours later Sydney awoke strapped down to a metal table. She was no longer in the dark room but now she was in a room filled with bright lights.
“Were am I?” Sydney said groggily trying to turn her head.

“Hello Sydney, lovely seeing you again,” a thick british male voice answered from behind the light.

“Sark, what do you want from me?” Sydney said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Well I thought Lauren had made that clear,” Sark said pulling a chair close to her. “You are the chosen one. The one who will carry out Rambaldi’s works.”

“What does that mean? Everyone keeps saying I’m the chosen one, so what does it mean?” Sydney said, as she grew angry.

“Well Sydney you are about to find out,” Sark replied as he moved behind the lights and brought back a machine.

“What do you need an ultrasound for?” Sydney said turning her head.

“When you destroyed the lab where we were trying to make the Rambaldi child we found that the child had to be carried by its mother,” Sark answered as he pulled up Sydney’s shirt slightly and squirted a cool jellie on to her stomach.

Vaughn’s POV

“What do you mean you were about to ask me the same thing?” Vaughn said backing away from Jack.

“Sydney disappeared two hours after you left,” Jack began.

“She has been missing for three days and you didn’t bother calling me?” Vaughn snapped.

“We thought she followed you and Weiss to your camp site,” Jack started again, “She left saying she needed to tell you how she feels. We didn’t even know Sydney was missing until this morning when I checked my voicemail.”
Jack took a tape recorder out of his pocket and pressed play.

“Dad I don’t know where you are but I think I’m being followed. I’m going to try to lose them but they are right on my tail.” Sydney screams “Oh my god” Tiers squeal.

“Do you have any idea were she is?” Vaughn asked with tears in his eyes.

“We have a location,” Jack answered pushing a folder towards him, “You and Weiss leave in two hours.”

Sydney’s POV

“Mr. Sark we found something,” the doctor who was doing Sydney’s ultrasound yelled across the room.

“What is it?” Sark asked impatiently.

“This women is already pregnant,” the doctor pointed to a tiny circle on the screen. </span> :redhair:

The pregnancy was foiled by a pregnancy. So in order to get Syd pregnant with the Rambaldi baby, they'll either have to abort her current baby or try to see if her body will accept another embryo. Hmmm, that's something to think about. I wonder what their plans are?

Chris

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey guys! I'm going to try to type up chapters three and four tonight and post them. I'm glad that you are enjoying the fic so far.

Chick
</span>:redhair:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter three

Sydney’s POV

“What?” Sydney and Sark asked in unison.

“This women is already pregnant,” the doctor repeated as he pointed once again to the screen, “she looks about two months along.”

* Flash back*

Vaughn pulled Sydney down to him kissing her softly.

“Vaughn,” Sydney said in between kisses, “should we be doing this,”

Vaughn pulled back slightly, ”Syd, I love you, I have always loved you. Right now I want you, no, I need you more than ever.”

* End flash back*

“Oh my god,” Sydney whispered to herself.

“How can you be pregnant?” Sark asked as he moved over to the table, “We only extracted Lauren a month ago.”

“I’m pregnant,” she said to herself disregarding Sark’s comments, “Oh my God I’m pregnant!”

“That’s enough!” Sark yelled turning to the guard that stood near by, “Take her to holding.”
The guard gave a quick nod and walked over to her. He began to slowly undo the leather straps that held her down. Sark and the doctor walked out of the room discussing what to do about Sydney’s pregnancy. As soon as they had left the guard began to undo the next strap. Thinking fast Sydney grabbed a scalpel off the tray that laid next to her and stabbed it into the guards neck.
“I have to get out of here now,” Sydney thought as she finished undoing the straps.

Vaughn’s POV

Weiss and Vaughn boarded the plane to Nice along with twelve other agents ready to rescue Sydney.

“Vaughn,” Weiss said as they reviewed the intel Jack had given them earlier, “we’ll find her.”

“What if we don’t?” Vaughn asked fighting away his tears, “What if we get there and it’s to late? What if I lose her again?”

“ You won’t lose her. Syd is a fighter,” Weiss answered putting a conforting hand on his shoulder, “We land in a couple of hours. We will find her, and she will be okay!”

Sydney’s POV

“How do I get out of here? I’m to weak to fight,” Sydney thought as she grabbed the guard’s gun and extra ammo. Sydney moved out of the bright room cautiously looking around.

“Which way do I go,” she thought as she looked around, “I’ll go left.”
Sydney turned left and began to move swiftly down the hall. When she got to the end of the hallway she stopped. In front of her was a open door that lead outside. Sydney began to run towards it when she felt something hit her back. She turned to see Lauren holding a dart gun pointed directly at her. “No!” Sydney whispered before everything went black.

Vaughn’s POV

“ Vaughn wake up sweetheart you are going to be late,” Sydney said as she kissed his face.

Vaughn’s eyes opened in surprise, “Syd, you are okay!”

“Of course I’m okay silly,” Sydney said pulling him out of bed into the kitchen, “I made breakfast but you had better eat quick or you’ll be late.” Vaughn pulled her around and kissed her deeply.
Vaughn pulled away slightly, running his fingers threw her hair, “You’re really okay. Sydney I love you”

“Vaughn wake up!” Weiss yelled into Vaughn’s ear, “We’re here.”

“Let’s go,” Vaughn said pushing himself out of his seat.
“She has to be okay,” he thought to himself, “I will not lose her again.”
********************************************************************</span>Thanks for reading guys. More on the way. :redhair:

I wonder what Lauren plans on doing to Sydney when she finds out Sydney is pregnant with Vaughn's child? I'm sure whatever it is, it's not going to be pretty.

Chris

Back