Is it the end or just the begining

Chapter 3 continued
Here is the end of chapter three. I'm going to try and post chapter four tomarrow.
Thanks for reading.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Sydney’s POV

Sydney listened to Sark and the doctor argue as she awoke.
“If we terminate the pregnancy now we’ll have to wait months for her body to recover,” the doctor explained, “We don’t have that kind of time, but we can try to implant the two Rambaldi’s embryos now and maybe just maybe her body will accept one of them along with her current pregnancy.”

“Do what ever you have to just do it now,” Sark replied angrily as he exited the room.
Sydney watched the doctor moved over to the freezer were the embryos were being held. A pretty young nurse walked over to her carrying a shot.

“Please don’t,” Sydney begged.

The nurse hesitated but then said, “It’s better this way.”
As Sydney drifted back into her slumber she watched the doctor remove the embryos from the freezer knowing the prophecy would soon be fulfilled
</span> :redhair:

Here is the end of chapter three. I will try to get chapter four posted A.S.A.P. Enjoy!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 3 continued

Sydney’s POV

Sydney listened to Sark and the doctor argue as she awoke.
“If we terminate the pregnancy now we’ll have to wait months for her body to recover,” the doctor explained, “We don’t have that kind of time, but we can try to implant the two Rambaldi’s embryos now and maybe just maybe her body will accept one of them along with her current pregnancy.”

“Do what ever you have to just do it now,” Sark replied angrily as he exited the room.
Sydney watched the doctor moved over to the freezer were the embryos were being held. A pretty young nurse walked over to her carrying a shot.

“Please don’t,” Sydney begged.

The nurse hesitated but then said, “It’s better this way.”
As Sydney drifted back into her slumber she watched the doctor remove the embryos from the freezer knowing the prophecy would soon be fulfilled
</span> :redhair:

Chapter 4

Vaughn and his team took their places at the entrance of the building were Sydney was being held.
“On my count we go,” Vaughn said into his COM, “one,” he began, “two, three.”
The team rushed in; shooting three out of the four guards that stood at the entrance. Vaughn quickly shoot the fourth guard in the leg.
“You have been holding a girl here. Were is she?” he asked pushing his gun into the guard’s temple.

“She’s in medical services,” the guard trembled in fear as he answered, “They just finished the procedure.”

“Which way?” Vaughn asked pushing on the gun.

“Down the hall to the left,” the guard quickly spat out.
Vaughn quickly began to run down the hall towards the door labeled medical services. He quickly kicked down the door.

“Sydney,” he whispered as he walked over to the table where she laid.

“Vaughn,” Sydney whispered groggily, “is it okay? Is our baby okay?”

“What baby?” Vaughn asked confused, “Never mind. We need to get you out of here.”
He unfastened the strap that held her down and lifted her up slowly. Vaughn had carried her out of the room and half way down the hall when Sark appeared with a gun.

“Put her down Agent Vaughn,” Sark demanded pointing the gun at them.

“Never,” Vaughn responded pulling Sydney close to him.

“I suggest you do as I say or I will have to shoot you both,” Sark said slyly.
Vaughn hesitated but then finally made a decision setting Sydney down slowly against the wall.

“Now set your weapon on the floor and walk away from her slowly,” He said waving the gun in Vaughn’s direction.

“Sark why don’t you fight like a real man?” Vaughn asked as he backed away from Sydney slowly.

“Well, Agent Vaughn I don’t really have to now do I. I mean I’m the one with the gun aren’t I?” Sark said he turned away from Sydney and walked towards Vaughn, “Say good bye to Sydney, this will be the last time you see her.”
Sark placed his gun in front of Vaughn’s chest. Vaughn closed his eyes slowly but just as he did Sydney used the last of her strength as she shoot Sark in the shoulder with the gun Vaughn placed on the ground moments before. Sark screamed in pain as he fell to the ground holding his injured shoulder. Vaughn grabbed Sark’s gun and knocked him out.

“Weiss send someone down here to get Sark,” Vaughn said into his Com as he ran over to Sydney.
Vaughn picked her up once again and proceed down the hall.

“You’re going to be okay Syd,” he whispered into her ear, “I wont let them hurt you.”
As Vaughn exited the building an ambulance pulled up. The paramedics rushed out with a stretcher ready to take Sydney to the nearest hospital.

“Go with her,” Weiss said as Vaughn laid Sydney down on the stretcher, “We got Sark and I think we can handle everything else here.

“Thanks I’ll call you when she wakes up,” Vaughn replied as he climbed in to the ambulance next to Sydney.
Slowly he moved down and whispered to her, “I love you Sydney Bristow, I’ve always loved you.”

Two hours later

“Agent Vaughn,” a dark haired female doctor said as she walked into the hospital waiting room.

“Yes,” Vaughn answered standing up quickly.

“My name Doctor Garner I’ve been the one taking care of Agent Bristow,” Doctor Garner introduced herself, “She seems to be okay so far. A couple of stitches and a broken wrist but that are all. We are waiting on a few test but you can go see her now.”

“Thank you,” Vaughn said as he breathed out a sigh of relief, “Thank you so much.”
Vaughn rushed down to Sydney’s room where guards stood waiting. He flashed his CIA identification and walked end. When he entered Sydney was looking out the window. Vaughn walked to her bed and sat down.

“Vaughn,” Sydney began.

“Not now,” Vaughn said cupping her face in his hands as he kissed her softly, “Sydney, I love you.”

She began to cry softly, “I love you too, but there is some thing I need to tell you..”

“Whatever it is I don’t care,” Vaughn began.

“Vaughn I’m,” Sydney paused, but then started again, “Vaughn I’m pregnant.”
********************************************************************I hope ya'll like it so far! Please review. :redhair:

are you mad at me? LOL, look what you did to Sark!

“Sark why don’t you fight like a real man?” Vaughn asked...as she shoot Sark in the shoulder with the gun Vaughn placed on the ground moments before. Sark screamed in pain as he fell to the ground holding his injured shoulder. Vaughn grabbed Sark’s gun and knocked him out.

but then maybe you aren't b/c you just hurt my 'man' b/c this person sounds familair:

“My name Doctor Garner I’ve been the one taking care of Agent Bristow,” Doctor Garner introduced herself, “She seems to be okay so far. A couple of stitches and a broken wrist but that are all. We are waiting on a few test but you can go see her now.”

does that have anything to do with i was sick today- doctor???
lol
love ya!

I thought I'd include you in my story Lissa since you know you're my best friend. No I'm not mad at you but wait and see what happens to Sark later.

Love ya,
Chick :syd4: :syd3: :syd2: :syd1:

Yes Vaughn, Syd is pregnant with triplets- two months apart and two different fathers; one 35 and the other 500. Try to explain that one to all your friends. :blink:

Chris

Yes Vaughn, Syd is pregnant with triplets- two months apart and two different fathers; one 35 and the other 500. Try to explain that one to all your friends.

Oh my god! I'am crying! That was funny! I'm glad you like the fic so far I will try to update this weekend. Thanks for all the reviews.

Love ya,
Chick
:redhair:

I just finshed school for this year and I leave for camp on monday. I'll try to post before I leave but if I don't I'll sneek into the computor lab at SFAU (Steven F. Austin Unversity) and post. If anyone is going to Studnet life camp PM me. :redhair:

Chapter 5

“You’re pregnant?” Vaughn asked confused.

“It’s yours,” Sydney began to explain, “but there is something else…..”

Vaughn cut her off, “what ever it is it can wait. I’m going to get Doctor Garner to make sure the baby’s okay.”
As he moved to leave, Sydney spoke up, “Vaughn the procedure they preformed on me while I was being held,” she paused. “The procedure was to implant two embryo’s hoping at least one would take with my current pregnancy. Vaughn, I might be pregnant with the Rambaldi child.”
Vaughn looked at her in shock.
“I’ll understand if you change you mind about me and this pregnancy,” Sydney began but then was stopped by Vaughn’s lips.

Vaughn pulled back, “Syd, nothing will ever make me change my mind about you or our baby. I don’t care if you have another child that isn’t mine because I will treat it as if it were my own.”

Sydney grabbed Vaughn’s hand and sighed, “I know you will.”
Vaughn gave Sydney a quick peck on the cheek before standing up.

“I’m going to go get Doctor Garner,” Vaughn said smiling, “don’t go anywhere.”

Sydney’s POV
Sydney turned back to the window gazing out far beyond her sight.
“I hope he’s ready for this,” she thought, “because I know I’m not.”
Sydney looked down at her stomach and lightly touched it.
“I’ll protect you,” she whispered, “all of you.”

Vaughn’s POV
“As Vaughn walked out of Sydney’s room he saw Weiss talking to one of the nurses.
“Vaughn,” Weiss said walking towards him, “how is she?”

“She’s pregnant,” Vaughn told him as he glanced around looking for the doctor.

“Dude, how did that happen?” Weiss asked.

“Do I really need to explain that to you?” Vaughn asked with a smile, “When a man and a women love each other very much….”

Weiss cut him off, “Okay that’s too much! So it’s yours right?”

“Well,” Vaughn started then stopped, “one of them is.”

“Oh,” Weiss said as Vaughn walked away, “Wait what you mean one of them.”

Okay I finally updated. this week is kind of hectect so I won't be updating again till this weekend. I hope you like.

Chick :redhair:

Back