The One I Love

SpySark

Cadet
Title: The One I Love
Summary: What happen when Sydney and Sark work together?
Disclaimer: I don't own anything of Alias

This is my second fic. i hope you enjoy it!! ;)

I’m sitting here alone in my cell. Yet I ended another time in CIA custody. But this time I’m sure that nobody will try to get me out of here. I entirely bankrolled the Covenant and they will not risk their lives for me. Anyway it’s not the Covenant that I want, it’s you Sydney. I’ve always been attracted to you. Your mother always told me not to harm you and even if she didn’t say it I wouldn’t ever harm you in any way. You always told me that I was a cocky bastard, a cold hearted assassin and a terrorist. I know that even if you wanted to show your hate for me at the same time you were attracted to me. I remembered that time when you told me that I was cute, probably you didn’t mean it but I remained shocked by what you said. I hear some footsteps coming closer and I hope that it’s you Sydney. Then I see you. Why are you wearing that mask? The face of that b**** who betrayed me, who only thought of herself. I just want to see your beautiful face again.

“Let me see what they’ve done to you.”

So you care for me or is this all part of your game? Anyway you want to see what your lovely Agent Vaughn has done to me. He has beaten me bloody only to get a revenge on her wife. Now the real Lauren would be very angry with me and she wouldn’t have forgiven me. You begin to touch my cheek with your hand and I flinch at the lovely and soft touch that you have. Why don’t you just kiss me?

“My mother's hired a lawyer. He'll be here soon. The only way we can get the location is if I tell him how to access your contact's information.”

So you have touched my cheek only to have some information. Well, you’re disguise doesn’t work anymore Sydney. We both know very well that Lauren wouldn’t care about me if she was here. I will tell you the password Sydney, because I want you to catch Lauren and kill her. Yes, it will probably be better if you kill her.

“No, the other one. Woman was God's second mistake.”

Are you happy now? You have the password so you can finish all this little game of yours. I don’t want to see Lauren’s face anymore. But then suddenly you pulls me to the bars. I know why you are doing all this. You still love your Agent Vaughn even if he betrayed you with another woman. And now he is probably dead and you’re here to seek vengeance for him. You want to go and kill Lauren alone.

“No, he's not dead. But thanks to you, Lauren won't be so lucky.”

Fine. That’s the better thing that I heard from you. I can come with you and kill that blonde b****. But then you stare at me, you look in my eyes and I see that you are angry. Angry with the woman that stole your boyfriend. I want to tell you that I love you, but now you’re angry and it’s better to wait. I know that I will see you again out of here. Because all that I dream is you. You’re the one I love.

i hope you like it!! let me know it.... ;)

IT'S NOT A STANDALONE, IT WILL CONTINUE!! :smiley:

please DO continue..and i KNOW you already siad hat, i jsut thougth id let you knwo i WANTED you too!!!!
anywyas, when you DO update, PLEASe pm me!! id really apreciate it! thanks!

HI!! thanks for your replies!!

sexcivaughan14
awww! thats sooooo cute! PM me when you update please 

Oh, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

shotput25ash
please DO continue..and i KNOW you already siad hat, i jsut thougth id let you knwo i WANTED you too!!!!
anywyas, when you DO update, PLEASe pm me!! id really apreciate it! thanks!

Thanks so much!!! i'm glad that you liked it!!!!! ;)

Here's two new chapters....

This is set after Sydney discovers her father’s betrayal…

The pain running through his arm suddenly vanishes when he sees her. Sydney Bristow stands there, right in front of him. She tells the guard near her to open the cell. She enters and looks at him. He stands up and approaches her.

“Agent Bristow” he says with his usual smirk “what are you doing here?”

She looks at him.

“Can I stay here?” she asks him.

He immediately stops smile when he hears her voice. It isn’t her usual voice, but a voice filled with pain.

“Of course” he says to her.

Sydney he thinks you don’t have to ask me if you can stay here. I’m sorry that you have to stay in a cell prison but you’re more than welcome everytime.

She sits on the bed and buries her face in her hands. She begins to cry. Sark shocked looks at her. She never showed her weakness to anybody. The strongest woman that always hated him was sitting there crying.

“Sydney, what’s wrong?” he asks her worried.

He doesn’t hat Sydney and he doesn’t want to see her in that state. She is crying for something or maybe for someone.
He sits next to her on the bed and she slowly puts her head on his shoulder. He immediately feels the warmth of her head. He places his hand on her shoulder. They rests there for a while when Sydney gets off her head from Sark’s shoulder.
Tears were still flowing on her face. She looks at him, at his blue eyes, at his beautiful face and at all those cuts that Vaughn made.

“I’m sorry for what he done to you,” she says still crying.

He looks at her and he sees the pain in her eyes. She is really sorry for him.

“You don’t have to be sorry, Sydney” he says tenderly.

He then touches her cheek with his hand to take off the tears that were still flowing.

“I can’t trust anyone they’ve all betrayed me,” she says looking down.

She then suddenly stands up and looks at Sark.

“It’s better if I leave. I’m sorry to have bother you,” she says and she quickly runs away without gives Sark time to reply.

CHAPTER THREE

“Are you ok Syd?” says Vaughn from behind her.

She turns to look at him and he sees tears on her face.

“Yeah…I’m fine,” she answers.

“Let’s go home,” he adds.

“What’s this?” says Dixon looking at the picture of a strange cube.

“This is a Rambaldi artefact hidden somewhere in South Africa” says the other man.

“So, we don’t know the exact location?” Dixon asks him.

“Actually no, but, there’s someone who knows it” he replies.

After dinner Sydney sits on the couch in front of the fire. Something is hurting her and she doesn’t know if it’s her father’s betrayal or what happened with Sark. Suddenly her thoughts are interrupted by the voice of Vaughn. He stands right behind her.

“Syd, are you all right?” he asks her.

He sits next to her.

“What? Oh, yeah…it’s all right Vaughn” she says hoping to sound convinced.

The next day at the CIA Headquarters. Sydney and Vaughn arrive when they see Dixon coming on their way.

“Sydney, Vaughn I need to talk to you” he says.

They follow him in his office.

“What is it Dixon?” Sydney asks immediately.

“We know that there is another Rambaldi’s artefact hidden somewhere in South Africa” he begins.

“We have the location?” Vaughn asks him.

“No. But we can find it with the help of someone” he adds.

Sydney looks at him worried. She expects her father’s name.

“Mr.Sark will help us,” Dixon finally says.

“What he’s a terrorist!” yells Vaughn angry.

“He is our only…” Dixon begins to say.

“He’s also an assassin. We can’t work with him,” says Sydney angrier than Vaughn.

“Sydney, I don’t think that you considered him an assassin yesterday” he replies.

He opens an envelope and shows them some photos. Sydney looks horrified at them. She forgot that security cameras controlled all the prison’s cells.

“Syd, why did you go to him?” Vaughn asks angry.

She looks up at Dixon.

“Fine” she says.

She stands up and leaves the room.

“Sydney, are you alright?” Sark asks worried from behind the bars.

She first looks at him, and then she crosses her arms on her chest.

“Why you want to help the CIA?” she asks him coldly.

“Sydney, what is it? You don’t believe at me?” he says smirking at her.

“First Mr.Sark you will call me Agent Bristow; second, I want to know the real reason of all this” she replies.

“I’m not doing this for the CIA, Agent Bristow. But for you” he adds.

He looks at her and then he returns to his bed. He sits there with his head in his hands. She remains there a while looking at him. She almost feels pity for him, standing there alone, in this cold cell.

What are you doing Sydney, she thinks, you care for Sark. Remember that he is a terrorist and an assassin

let me know if you like it!!! ;)

it jsut keeps getting better and better doesnt it!!!!!
i LOVED it....sad though!!!! but beautifully written!!!!
thank you very much for the pm, and please continue to pm me, cuase...well i cant think of a way to describe this..sop ill usse the word perfect...cause its PERFECT!!!!!

Thanks for your replies!!!

CHAPTER FOUR

Vaughn tries to kisses her but she pulls him away. He looks at her in disbelief.

“What’s wrong?” he asks worried.

“Nothing. I’m tired, that’s all” she replies looking away.

“What’s the problem Syd?” he asks her again.

“Vaughn, I’m tired. I just need to sleep” she answers him.

She stands up from the couch and begins to walk.

“Why did you go to Sark’s cell yesterday?”

She turns to face him.

“I needed to talk to him,” she answers.

“What about?” he asks her.

“I don’t want to talk about this now ok? I’m tired and I want to go to bed” she replies angry.

Briefing room with Dixon, Marshall, Syd, Vaughn and…
The door of the briefing room opens and a young man walks in. Sark looks directly at Sydney. He walks toward her and sits next to her. Vaughn looks at him angry.

“According to Mr.Sark the Rambaldi artifact that we are searching is hidden in a vault of a hotel in South Africa. Sydney you will go there with Sark and Vaughn” Dixon says.

“What? Why do we have to go there with him?” Vaughn asks him.

“Agent Vaughn…” Dixon begins to say.

“He can remain here!” he yells angry.

“…you will go there with him. Sydney you will attend the party with Sark and during this party you will find the safe and take the artifact. As for you Agent Vaughn, you will be their handler,” he says looking at Vaughn.

Vaughn, angry, looks at him and then at Sark.

“If it’s ok, you will leave in a hour,” he adds to them.

He stands up and leaves the room. Sydney follows him to talk to him privately. The room is now empty, except for Vaughn and Sark. Vaughn looks at him angry.

“I don’t know your real reasons of all this, but I want to remind you that if you try in any way to harm Sydney I will kill you” he says.

“I will remind me of this” he replies smirking at him.

On the private plane Sydney is sitting near the windows alone. Sark comes there and sits in front of her. He stares at her but she is still watching out, when she finally turns to face him.

“What’s the problem?” she asks coldly.

“Nothing” he replies still looking at her.

“Then why are you looking at me?” she asks.

“Is now forbidden to look at someone lovely as you?” he asks her.

She can felt her cheeks warms. She looks outside.

“May I ask you a question?” Sark says with his usual accent.

“I suppose so” she replies.

“Do you love him?” he asks her.

Worried, she looks at him.

“What do you mean?” she says with a concerned look on her face.

“I mean that after he learnt that Lauren, or may I have to say his wife, was the mole he returns to you. Do you thinks that he is really interested in you?” he asks her.

She looks at him for a moment.

“What made you cry in my cell?” he asks.

let me know if you like it!!!! ;)

OOOOH, that was sooooo GREAT!!!!!
thanks for hte pm, and i LOVE this, Sarks trying to break those to up though!! *frowns*
i mean i dotn really mind in THIS fic, BUT hes beign a little b*stard!!!!
BUT he DOES make a good point doesnt he...why WAS she crying, and with HIM? anywyas, she needs to admit shes faling for Sark, SIMPLE as that!

that was really great! i can't wait to see what her answer is... hmmm... lol thanks bunches for the pm!

CHAPTER FIVE

She looks at him in concern. She can’t tell him the truth.

“It’s not important,” she says suddenly, hoping to convince him.

But Sark continues to watch her and she realises that he understand that it was a lie.

“If you have a problem…” he begins to say but Sydney’s interrupts his voice.

“I will not share my problems with you” she replies coldly.

“…I will be more than happy to help you,” he adds. Then he stands up and reaches the plane’s bathroom.

At the hotel’s reception in South Africa. Vaughn goes closer to the reception’s desk to ask the keys to their rooms.

“Good evening. I’m Mr.Caplan. I booked two rooms,” he says to the man in front of him who immediately control on the computer.

“Here are your keys Mr.Caplan” he held him the keys. “If you need something, feel free to call us at anytime” he adds.

“Sure. Thank you” he replies polite.

He turns and held a key to Sark and they reach the elevator together. Sark’s room is next to their. Sydney and Vaughn enter in their room. She changes into something more comfortable. She wears a black top and a pair of black trousers. Vaughn, on the other hand, begins to unbutton his shirt. Sydney sits on the bed, watching him getting undressed.

“Do you love me?” she asks suddenly to him.

He looks straight into her eyes.

“Of course” he replies softly to her.

“I mean…really” she asks him again.

“Sydney, what’s going on?” he asks her, this time angry.

She looks down.

“Nothing, it’s just that…” she begins to say, but Vaughn starts to yells at her.

“It’s nothing what, Sydney. You know that I love you. It’s Sark, isn’t it? He told you strange things about me or Lauren and you believe him” he adds angry.

“It’s not that…” she answers.

“Then what Syd? Aren’t you happy with me? I returned with you. I left Lauren” he yells angry.

She stands up and leaves the room. She stares there, in front of that door unable to knock. Then she remembers what he said. “If you have a problem… I will be more than happy to help you ”. She softly knocks on the door. Sark opens the door thinking that it’s someone of the hotel. He is shirtless. But when he sees her, he remains shocked.

“Agent Bristow, what are you doing here?” he says with his British accent.

She looks at him and suddenly hugs him. He stays there unable to move or to believe to what happen. Then she begins to cry and he feels her warm tears on his neck. He slowly closes the door and looks at her.

“What’s wrong?” he asks her tenderly.

She remains shocked by the tenderly and honesty of his voice. She pulls herself away from him and looks into his blue eyes.

“Can I stay here?” she asks in a whisper.

“What?” he replies suddenly.

“You’re right… I’m sorry to have bother you,” she says to him.

She turns and begins to open the door. He then realises what he said to her.

“Sydney…” he says holding her arm.

She turns to face him.

“…you can stay if you want. You’re not a bother,” he adds.

She nods at him and begins to reaches the bed. He takes a pillow and goes in the other room. She sits on the bed.

“Where are you going?” she asks him.

“I’ll sleep on the couch” he replies without turning back.

“Sark…” she begins to say.

He turns to face her. She has still tears on her face.

“…it’s not a problem if you stay here” she adds looking at the bed.

He stares at her then he decides to sleep in the bed. He lies next to her and switch off the light. But he can’t sleep in that very moment. He stays there, fixing her back. She is still crying, also if silently, but she is crying. He feels very sorry for her in that moment and doesn’t know what to do to help her.

The next morning she wakes up on something or someone. Then she realises that her head and her hand are on his chest. Sark’s arm is wrapped around her waist. She looks up at him and sees that he is already awake.

CHAPTER SIX

“I’m sorry,” she suddenly says.

She takes off her head and her hand from his chest, and lays next to him.

“No need to be sorry, Sydney” he says not with his usual smirk but with tenderness in his voice.

“I have to go,” she says quickly and she gets off the bed.

She puts on her top and reaches straight the door. Sark too stands up and follows her. But when she opens she door, she finds someone that doesn’t have to be there.

“Vaughn!” she says immediately looking at him.

“Sydney, what are you doing here?” he says looking at the door. Then he sees Sark and he looks at him angry.

“What’s going on?” he asks her angry.

“Nothing, let’s go…” she answers.

“To me it means everything. You destroyed my life, you son of a b****” he says angrier to him. Then he pulls Sydney apart and punches him hard under the eye. Sark fells on the floor and Vaughn wants to enter in the room when Sydney stops him.

“Vaughn! What are you doing? Are you crazy?” she says to him.

“No Sydney, he is crazy. He told you strange things about me. And I want him to pay for that!” he yells out at her.

Sydney and Vaughn spent their day trying to figure out a plan to steal the Rambaldi artifact. Sydney told him that she will go to Sark to illustrate him the plan. The famous party will take place at 11 o’clock in the night and she decided to go to Sark at 7 o’clock.

When she reaches his room, she softly knocks on the door. Sark opens the door and Sydney sees the sign of the punch that Vaughn gave him still there. She enters and closes the door. He sits on the bed.

“Sark…” she says reaching him. She sits on the bed next to him.

“What do you want?” he asks her coldly.

She looks at him surprised by his tone.

“What’s wrong? You’re angry with me now?” she asks him still surprised.

“Listen Sydney, I’m tired of Vaughn’s jealousy. First with Lauren and now with you. If he doesn’t trust me I will not work with you two anymore,” he adds still angry.

“You can’t do this!” she says astonished. She never saw Sark surrender in front of these things. In fact she never saw him surrender in front of nothing.

“Yes, I can” he replied looking at her.

“You know that you will return in CIA’s prison!” she says again.

This time he looks down and replies almost in a whisper. “I will be better”.

“Sark, please…” she says to him.

“You can do it without me” he replies to her.

“No, I can’t. I want you”

“I’m not so special, in fact I’m only an assassin,” he tells her.

“You can be an assassin but you’re also the best” she says to him and then she touches his cheek with her hand.

He looks at her surprised but what she just told him.

“Anyway, did you want to tell me something?” he asks her.

“Yes. We have made this plan” she gives him all the papers. “Be ready at 10.30” she says and she stands up ready to leave. She reaches the door but then instead of open it she turns to face him.

“I also wanted to thank you for the beautiful night that I’ve passed” she says.

He looks at her as she goes away.

“So, you passed a lovely night Sydney?” says Vaughn in his room.

CHAPTER SEVEN

At 10.30 Sydney goes downstairs to find that Sark is already there. She wears black trousers and a black shirt. Sark, on the hand, looks sexy as always in his black suit. She goes closer to him and her mouth nearly touches his ear.

“Vaughn will help us located the room with the safe. Then we’ll go radio silent because it can create us some problems while inside” she whispers to him.

She pulls herself away from him and then suddenly he approaches her. She is about to say something when she hears his voice.

“Okay, let’s go” he whispers in her ear.

The room is full of people and they can’t see the walls that surrounded them.

“Vaughn, have you located the room?” she asks him slowly, without moving too much her lips.

“Wait…” he begins to say, “…ok, I found it. It’s the first door straight in front of you,” he adds.

“Thanks, I’ll go radio silent” she replies and she switches off the radio.

She begins to walk in the crowd and Sark follows her. They arrive at the door and Sydney, immediately, places on of her devices on the door. After a few seconds the door opens. They step inside and close the door behind them. They soon become to search the safe everywhere. Sark looks every picture on the wall, while Sydney looks in furnishes. But then she notices something on the floor. She kneels and removes the carpet. Sark looks at her while she studies the safe that she just found.
It’s a really advanced safe, but her devices are the best. She places one of them on the safe and after what seems to be 4 seconds the safe open. Inside she finds a box. She takes it and looks at it carefully.

“What’s this?” Sark asks her.

“I have no idea,” she answers still looking at the box in her hands.

She stands up and tries to reach the door followed by Sark when she hears something.

“Take down the artifact and up your hands” the man’s voice says behind them.

Slowly, Sydney puts down the artifact and raises her hands. Then she turns to face the man who spoke. Sark, on the other hand turns without raising his hands, with a smirk on his face.

“This counts for you too Mr.Sark” Cole says to him.

“Really? I thought that we were working together against the CIA,” he adds still looking at him.

“Well, Mr.Sark, due to my past experiences I’m not sure if I can trust you” he says to him.

“Figure out a way” he replies and then he takes the artifact and held it to Cole. He remains surprised by this and he first looks at Sydney then at his men.

“Take her,” he says to them.

Sydney wakes up sitting on the floor, in a cold and dark cell. She has a bad headache but she can still remember what happened. Actually, she would have had to expect it. Sark’s loyalties are flexible and she can’t pretend that he won’t betray her. The opening of the door interrupts her thoughts. Someone walks in. She raises her head and sees Sark.
He closes the door and immediately kneels in front of her.

“Sydney, are you alright?” he asks her worried.

“What are you doing here?” she asks him angry.

Then she coughs and her eyes become polishes. Sark looks at her. Someone has beaten her. He slowly touches her cheek with his hand but she throws him away.

“I don’t know what game you’re playing at, but I don’t trust you,” she says to him angrier.

“Sydney, listen to me…” he begins to say but she interrupted him again.

“Go out Sark. I’ve had enough of you” she replies.

“There’s something you need to know Sydney…” he adds.

i'm sooooooo sorry for the delay....hope you like it! ;)

^^^^
Caorlyn read my mind...im NOT a big fan of Vaughn right now...
Wha, WAIT, hold up! Whats Sark 'need' to tell Syd?!?! *worried*
Anyways, that was awesome...well worth the wait!
THanks for the PM, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!

Back