The Way It Is

I cant believe you ended it!
Im gonna miss this, but you knew all along how much I adored it!
I love Madison, shes so adorable...and I espicially love how Vaughn and Syd interact with their kids, completley perfectly adorable!
THe babies *giggles* so cute!
Thanks for all the PMs and putting up with my nonresponsive self...*bows head in shame*
But you now I loved it all, and cant wait for your other story! *wink*
Luv ya-
Ash

texasalias2004 said:
Great story.  I can't believe that they had twins too.  Great ending.

Please send me a pm when you start the new story.
texasalias
[post="1274531"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Are you happy they had twins!? :P :P

Awww...that was sooooo cute!!!! I love all of the names that you picked! :D

It was a perfect ending to a perfect story and I can't wait for more! :smiley:

-Miriam

:cry: AWww.w....w.w.w.w.wwwwWW... :P

So sweet! I loved this story! :( Too bad it's over. :( You should have their 20 year reunion! Make Alice an old single hag... :P

Oh man Katy I can't believe this is all over and I can't believe you gave Syd and Michael twins. I think I would die if that was the 2nd time. Who am I kidding I'll freak if it's this time.

:cry: You did a really good job!!

Jules

You should have their 20 year reunion! Make Alice an old single hag...

Hahahahah!!!!! That would be hilarious, but.. No. This story is done, y'all are not going to trick me into writing more. It's not gonna work. I won't write more!!! Nope... :P

Thanks Jules... :blush:

OMG ITS OVER NONONONO...
great fanfic it was soooo cute i love it from the start 2 the end
cant wait 2 u start a new fanfic..
anywaz thanks 4 kepping me entertained lol
moni xXo

I am so sad that its over, it was great while it lasted. I am looking forward to reading your next one. Thanks for the pm.

OMG! That was AMAZING!
I'm glad that they both are okay!
And Maddison Grace? Awww!!!
We need more so we can find out what happens during Maddison's birthday :D *hopeful*
I really loved this story! :cry: It's over!!
I'm sorry this is so short, I have to go now!!

I can't say how much I will miss this (n)

xO laur

Awww... My gosh... This really is the end! :cry:

Awww!!! Oh my GOD!! That is sooo cute... Maddy!! *squeals* :woot: Awww... She must be so gorgeous! Aw, and the epilogue!! They had twins after Maddy too... :love: AWWW!!! I love their wittle family... Ooh, and OH MY GOD!! The girl loves TEA PARTIEEEEEEES!!!

:woot:

Aw... She's PERFECT, I tells you! Can I have her? :angelic: *picks up Maddy and runs away with her* Yoink! :P

Aww... But it's finally finished. :cry: *bawls into Katy's shoulder* It didn't last long enough.. *sigh* I'm gonna really miss this fic...

But YAY! Another fic!!!! *happy dances* Can't wait!! :D

Cai
x

Back