The Way It Is

Great chapter! Poor Eric! I'm glad he's going to be okay, though.
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait to see how staying with Syd's parents goes. ^_^ Update soon! :D

That was great. So glad Eric's okay. Will be an interesting evening staying with Jack and Irina. Can't wait to see what happens.

Thanks for the PM

awww. poor Weiss! i'm glad he's gonna be ok. cause it would have been really sad if he wasnt.
staying with Jack should be interesting. i wonder how that's gonna go over. hopefully it wont be too bad since Jack likes Michael. sort of. :/
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

Hehe.. I can't wait! :smiley: I'm so glad Weiss is okay! You had me worried there for a moment. What I said earlier, I meant that a lot of people make characters get in a car accident :P lol. But I loooove the story! :smiley: more more more! You know you want to update :smiley:

krzykty57789 said:
Awww... You don't know how big my smile was while I read this.  :smiley: That's one of the sweetest reviews I've ever gotten.

:hug:

Thanks for that! I haven't had the best day today and I read that and it made me smile. I needed that.  ;)
[post="1244415"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
anytime haha
no seriously when you have bad days, call on me
i'll cheer you up, i've been told that haha
and i do a pretty good job of it ;)
by the way, i wasn't just sweert-talking you in that review
i meant every word :D

ok the chappy
wow
lotsa stuff happened. aww thank god weissypoo is ok, i was like freaking out
the wadia relationship: i don't know what to think. coz i love them together BUT if he breaks her heart then he'll have to expeWience the wrath of juju
:P but if he loves her and will die for her (aww) then i'm all up for it!
i also loved how michael was like "i need you" "i don't know what i'd do without you"
yes i should quote and you're probably rolling your eyes
but i think that when i DON'T quote and i want to give a good review, it'd better than me quoting and wanting to give a good review

despite what every author says haha

the S/Vness in this is just perfect, i love it!
aww i've run out of compliments, i said them all in the last review :cry:
haha i'll need to think of some more ;)

krzykty57789 said:
I wouldn't let anyone get TOO hurt! ;)
[post="1244639"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*thanks god*

krzykty57789 said:
There's going to be lots of FUN at Jack's house... *Giggles*
[post="1244690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i can't wait!

the jack's house bit is gonna rock and i can not WAIT till you update again *bounce*

luv juju :harp:

:eek:ldhi:

I finally caught up and I'm like that -> :love: :love: :love: right now!!!

you know, I loved "The Real World" and "Return to reality" but this series is even better!!! It's fluffy...it's funny...it's beautiful!!!

Nadja's birthday party was so funny!

the part, where Vaughn went to Jack to tell him that Syd had moved in with him...awwww :love: so sweet!

and now they are engaged!!! :love:

I hope things work out between Eric and Nadja...they are such a sweet couple too and I'm very happy that Eric wasn't badly injured.

wonderful job!!! :notworthy:

can't wait for more!!!

and please add me to your PM list! thx!

Thirty minutes later, Sydney and Michael had their bags packed and we’re on their way to Sydney’s parent’s house.

This was definitely going to be an interesting trip.
Can't wait to see this :smiley: Thank God Eric is ok. Awesome update. Post more soon.

Yay!!! Eric is ok!!! That's great. :D
Awwww Nadia is falling for Eric. :love:
I can't believe Syd left the lasagne in the oven and smoked her and Vaughn out of the house.
Great chapter.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

Thanks for reading everyone.

I'll try to update later. I might have to babysit and if that happens I'll take her to see a kiddie movie and to McDonald's so I don't have to do any real work. :P I don't know what I'm doing yet.

:hug:

Sorry I took this long to review Katy, this is an AWESOME update!! (y)
I would've quoted the whole chappy but I'm sleepy and tired now :yawn: but this was so good, I just have to quote this.

”Hurry... I need you...” Michael said, barely audible, before hanging up.

Sydney sunk down on the floor and tried to calm herself down. She didn’t know what she would do if something happened to Eric and he didn’t make it.

Sydney didn’t even want to think about that.

She quickly composed herself, grabbed her keys, and ran out the door, not caring that she was still wearing sweatpants and a tank top.

Sydney made it to the hospital in record time. As soon as she rushed into the ER she saw Michael nervously pacing the hospital floors.

”Michael” She called out.

She broke out in a sprint to get to him.

He met her half away as they met in a passionate embrace.

”Thank God you’re here.” Michael whispered into her hair. “I don’t know what I would do without you.”

Sydney took comfort in his embrace for a few long moments. “Have you heard anything yet?” Sydney prodded gently.

awwwww I love it, love it, love it!! Loved how Syd is Michael's rock and vice versa and how they always comfort each other just with the simplest words, or hug.........:love:

I'm bored as hell, so y'all are getting a chapter. I've actually been writing a lot. I might start giving you a chap every day. :P

Hope you enjoy. :flowers:

[7]

Two weeks in hell. That’s what Michael had deemed the two weeks he was staying with his-soon-to-be in laws.

Michael didn’t dislike Sydney’s parents. Really. He liked them. But living two weeks with them was surely going to test him.

He had called the cleaning crew and they said it would be two weeks until their apartment was smoke free, until it was livable.

He took a deep breath as he followed Sydney to her old bedroom.

“Michael, you’re the one who wanted to stay here. Don’t look so horrified.”

”Well, it freaks me out a little bit that your dad, the man who was against our living together before we were married, is letting us stay in the same room and is being very generous about it. It’s like he’s inviting us to hop into bed with him in the next room.”

”Michael, he’s accepted that we’re living together, we’re going to get married, he can’t stop us from being together. He knew that I would just sneak into your room anyways.” Sydney flashed him a grin, before setting her bags down next to Michaels.

Sydney wrapped her arms around Michael’s waist and rested her head on his chest.

Their moment was interrupted my Michael’s stomach rumbling loudly.

”I never fed you dinner.” Sydney smiled into his chest. “I’m sure my mom has something in the ‘fridge downstairs.”

Michael nodded, kissing Sydney’s forehead gently, and untangled himself from their embrace. “These two weeks won’t be too bad.” Michael sighed, grabbing Sydney’s hand, as they went downstairs in search of food.

After eating some chicken Laura had left in the refrigerator, Sydney and Michael cuddled up on the couch and watched a re-run of Friends.

Around 9:30, Nadia wondered into the house. “What are y’all doing here?” She asked curiously. Sitting down in the chair across from the love seat Sydney and Michael were on. Nadia pulled her feet up underneath her as she awaited an answer.

Michael chuckled slightly before answering, “There was a little accident in our apartment and it’s going to be two weeks before its livable again. Someone needs to learn how to cook.” He said, poking Sydney’s side playfully.

”So you’re staying here?” Nadia asked, loosing interest in her sister and her fiancée, and turning to the TV.

”Yes,” Sydney squealed as Michael started tickling her. Sydney jumped up and began running away, giggling the whole way. Michael went chasing after her. Nadia just turned the TV’s volume up and ignored the flirty couple.

Sydney went running past her dad’s office, where he just rolled his eyes. Sydney ended up in her bedroom, where Michael tackled her on the bed. He had her trapped between his arms and the bed. He tickled her mercilessly for a few minutes. “That’s what you get for running away.” Michael laughed, staring into her big brown eyes.

She grinned mischievously, before leaning up for a passionate, toe-curling kiss. Sydney flipped Michael over, so she was on top. ”I think you need to be punished for tickling me.” She said seriously, leaning in for another kiss.

”Your dad is downstairs.” Michael said, rational thoughts still running through his brain. He did not want to be caught having sex by Jack.

”Damnit, these two weeks are going to be torture if we have to keep our hands off each other.” Sydney sighed loudly, rolling off Michael, so she was lying right beside him. She grabbed his hand and rested the intertwined hands on his stomach.

”What do you want to do?” Michael asked, turning his head to look at Sydney. She looked at him with a ‘Well Duh’ look. “Besides our usual sextivities,” He added.

”We could go out.” Sydney suggested.

”It’s ten o’clock.”

“I don’t know” Sydney sighed exasperatedly.

”What did you do when you lived here?” Michael asked, trying to find something they could do that wouldn’t get them in trouble with Jack.

~*~

Sydney and Michael ended up going to be early. Not early like they normally do, where they end up staying awake into the early hours of the morning. They were actually asleep by 10:30.

Sydney woke up around eleven the next morning. She rolled over to be greeted by her fiancée’s shining green eyes. “How long have you been awake?” She mumbled tiredly, snuggling farther into his chest.

“Only a few minutes” He answered. “We haven’t slept this long in a long time.”

“I know” Sydney said, giving Michael a proper good morning kiss. “But usually someone keeps me up.” She giggled. Sydney rubbed lazy circle on his defined chest and toned abdomen. “What do you want to do today?” Sydney asked, after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

”Whatever you want to do.”

”We could go see Will and Francie.” Sydney suggested. “We’ve only seen them once since they go back from their honeymoon.”

“That sounds good.” Michael said, agreeing with Sydney. “Let’s go find something for lunch.” He smiled, attempting to untangle himself from Sydney. She reluctantly let go and began to get out of bed.

Sydney threw on a robe, while Michael put on an old tee-shirt before they went downstairs.

”You finally woke up.” Jack said a smirk obvious on his face. “We thought you were going to sleep all day.” He added, before his attention returned to the article in the paper that he had been reading.

”What are your plans for the day?” Laura asked, as she poured two cups of coffee for the young couple. She set the mugs in front of Sydney and Michael and sat down between Sydney and Jack.

”We’re going to go visit Will and Francie.” Sydney answered, taking a sip of the steamy liquid.

“Will you be home in time for supper?” Laura asked, already planning how many people she needed to cook for. Michael nodded in response.

”Where’s Nadia?” Sydney inquired curiously, as she stood up and began to search the cabinets for lunch.

”She’s over at Eric’s house. That’s where she spends all her free time now-a-days. I barely see my baby anymore.” Laura said, emotion seeping in her voice.

Sydney rolled her eyes at her mom’s emotional outburst. She had always been overly emotional. Laura Bristow was the type of woman who would cry over almost anything, whether it was happy or sad. Sydney was used to her ever changing emotions and just ignored them.

Sydney found a can of soup and began to cook the chicken noodle goodness for her and Michael to eat.

They were almost through one morning with her parents. Only thirteen more to go.

:Ph34r:

Back