The Way It Is

Ack, missed two whole updates... Poopie.

Anywho! OMG! EWIC was in an accident? :cry: *sobs into some stranger's shoulder* My poor poor Ewic... Why?!?! But at least he'll be okay, right? And this at least got Nadia to realise that she was falling in love with Ewic!! Awwwies!!

And lol!! Poor Syddie and Vaughnie... A wittle burnt lasagne is forcing them to stay at the Bristow's place for two whole weeks! :lol: Poor dudeys... My sympathies are with you ;) Why on earth did they choose the Syd's family to go and live with though? Are they NUTS?! Michael's family would bug them about grandparents... But Syd's family is just hell! :lol: Silly silly decision Vaughnie...

Hehe, and thirteen more days in... *drumroll* HELL! Teehee. Awesome chapters! :D

Cai
x

Awwwww Jack is so understanding!
And it was so fun reading about them adjusting in the house.
Great update Katy! :smiley:

Great chapter.
Sounds like they wil be ahving alot of fun at the Bristow residence!! :lol:
Those 13 days will be torture.
I've actually been writing a lot. I might start giving you a chap every day.
Yay!!! That sounds goood! :D
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

That was great ... seriously two weeks poor them ... they are going to be tourchered ... they are sickingly cute ... I think they might go crazy living there ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

this is a really funny update! can't wait for the following days i'm dying to know what will happen between jack and the couple! please update soon and thanks for the pm

”What do you want to do?” Michael asked, turning his head to look at Sydney. She looked at him with a ‘Well Duh’ look. “Besides our usual sextivities,” He added.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wonderful and funny chapter!!!

can't wait for more!!!

please add me to your PM list! :smiley:

Okay! My internet has been acting like felgercarb today and I'm only going to be online for like 5 more minutes. But I promise.. Update tomorrow!

Great chapters! I'm glad Eric is ok!! AH! Syd and Vaughn have to stay at her parents? This could get interesting.. :P

Sorry I haven't replied for a while!

Update soon!!

xO laur

Poor Vaughn, living with Jack seems to be hell for him 😆
He can't :naughty: with his Sydney :P
Be brave Vaughn it's going to end soon :D , but I'm sure it's never going to be soon enough for you :laughbounce:
At least Jack doesn't say anything ^_^ , I'm sure he loves seeing his daughter so happy with someone :D

Happy Alias day! I cannot wait for tonight's ep! :D

Welcome to the fluff: nightfog and vaughnroxmysox.
:hi:

Thanks for reading. :flowers:

[8]

After spending the majority of the afternoon with Francie and Will, Sydney and Michael walked around the local mall for an hour or so before they had to return to Sydney’s childhood home for dinner.

They walked around hand-in-hand as they browsed. As they passed a baby store, Sydney stopped. “Do you ever think about having children?” She asked, stopping Michael dead in his tracks.

”Yeah, sometimes. Is there any particular reason you’re asking?” Michael asked, his eyes darting to her flat stomach.

”Michael, I’m not pregnant, if that’s what you’re thinking. I was just wondering.” Sydney smiled at him reassuringly, before her gaze returned to the infant clothes that hung in the window.

”Two or three” Michael said suddenly.

”What?” Sydney asked, confused by his random comment.

”I want to have two or three kids with you.” He explained. “A little girl with your hair and dimples that has me wrapped around her little finger. Maybe a little boy that looks like me. I don’t care. As long as they’re healthy and they’re with you.” Sydney smiled at him, dimples and all. “What about you?” Michael asked, curious to what Sydney thought.

”I don’t know. I would love to have a little boy that looked exactly like you. Then every woman wants a girl that they can dress up and do their hair.” Sydney laid her head down on Michael’s shoulder as they began to walk again.

They stayed in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, walking, enjoying the other’s presence, and thinking about having children of their own one day.

”When do you want to get married?” Michael asked out-of-the-blue.

”I don’t know. After helping plan with Francie, I’d be happy to just go elope.”

”Would you be happy eloping?” Michael questioned. He had sisters. He grew up with four women in the house. Michael knew every girl had her wedding planned out since she was a little girl. He would do anything for Sydney, whether running away right now or planning a wedding that would take him years to pay off.

”I don’t know.” Sydney said indecisively.

”Whatever you want.” Michael kissed her forehead gently.

Sydney smiled. “I think it’s time to go home now. My mom’s going to be worried if we’re too late.” Sydney mentally rolled her eyes. Jack was always concerned about his girls, but he wasn’t nearly as worrisome as Laura. It had made Sydney’s life through high school, even though she didn’t go out much, and college hell. Sydney couldn’t go anywhere without getting questioned excessively.

Michael agreed as they began walking towards his car.

~*~

At Jack and Laura’s house, she had prepared a roast with potatoes and vegetables. Now she just waited for her daughter’s and Michael to come home so they could eat.

Jack was in his office, working, while Laura paced. She had a cooking channel on, blaring from the small television in the corner of the kitchen. They were cooking some dessert that looked completely unappetizing.

Laura heard the front door open and a laughing couple walk in. Sydney and Michael were finally home. Now she just had to wait for her youngest. Laura couldn’t decide whether or not she liked Eric. He seemed like a nice boy. He obviously was if he was one of Sydney and Michael’s closest friends, but Laura still wished Nadia had chosen someone closer to her own age.

From what Laura could tell Eric was ready to settle down and have a serious relationship. Nadia was just starting out. She didn’t have a job and she still lived with her parents. ‘Time will tell’ Laura sighed, as Sydney walked in the kitchen and greeted her with a smile.

“Where’s Michael?”

”Talking to Daddy.” Sydney answered, plopping down onto one of the stools by the bar, and popping a handful of peanuts that were out on the counter, into her mouth.

”You’re going to spoil your dinner.” Laura chastised.

“Mom, I’m not in middle school anymore.” Sydney sighed, raising her eyebrows.

”I know. It’s just... it seems like yesterday you were coming home from school and giggling over some boy. Now you’re getting married.”

”Don’t cry mom.” Sydney rolled her eyes. “Plus, I haven’t even begun to plan the wedding. You still have a few more months before I’m gone forever.” Sydney said sarcastically.

”Don’t joke about that. Once you get married, you’ll want kids. Then once you have children, you’ll have your own life and I’ll never see you.”

Sydney opened her mouth to say some smartass comment, but was saved by the opening of the front door. Nadia was home.

Time to eat.

Sydney sighed in relief as she helped her mom carry the dishes to the dining room table. It was the end of day two and Sydney was already getting tired of her mother. She suddenly remembered why she moved out of the house as soon as she turned eighteen.

‘How much longer do we have to stay here?’ Sydney asked herself.

:P

Back