The Way It Is

You'll find out in the next chapter! :P

Oh! And I forgot to tell y'all... I'm not updating tomorrow.. I'm going to a softball game and won't be home to update... :hide:

:hmm:

That's not funny. You can't do this. :eyebrow: What the hell are you doing. Anyways, that was a really good chapter and I loved the way you described things. You did an awesome job doing that. (y) And the ending was very, very good. (y) Great job and I can't wait for more. Thanks for the PM.

Riley xoxo :hug:

Nooo you cant do that its so mean ... I hate cliffys ... that was great ... omg I hope the baby is ok ... aww love them soo cute ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

AHHHHHHH!!! Now that's just mean!

Well, at least we know that the baby is a girl. It looks like she has gone into premature labor. And just seconds after learning that Nadia/Weiss are moving in together! I wonder if Nadia will feel some guilt.

Update soon!

Audra

omg i just read this whole thing, and wow it is sooo god. can i pls have a pm?

btw that was an evil cliffy lol

pls update soon :D :D :D

It's coming!

*runs over and pull's syd's legs apart*

STAY UP THERE, WE'RE NOT READY FOR YOU YET!!!

*washes hands*

all fixed!

oh no! wats wrong!?!?!?! cause it would be so sad if something happened. i hope Syd n the baby are ok.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

LOL!!! :rotflmao: Lol I spent three whole minutes trying to understand your explanation of the joke Katy... And omg!! I finally got it!! :lol: Hahaha, I get it now!! (Lol, so I'm bewwy slow, shuddup :P)

And OMG!!! I literally jumped out of my chair there and SQUEALED when Vaughn said it was a GIRL! :woot: OH MY GOD!!! *prepares the tea set* I'm gonna get a new fwiend!! *dances* YAAAAAAAAAY!!! It's a GIRL!!!!

And OMG!!! (Part two of the... "And OMG!!!" series of squeals :P) They've found their dream home, and they've bought it!!! :D Awww... And there's a swing set too... I love swings!!! *hops onto the swing and pouts* Someone give me a push? :angelic:

Awww... And seven and a half months along... Just about a month and a half to go! *starts counting down the days* BAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

But dude. :blink: What's wrong with the baby?!?! Is it early? It'll be okay right? You won't let anything happen to it, will you? :cry:

Update soon Katy!!!!!!!!!! Must have BABY!!!!!

Cai
x

She felt a pain shoot through her belly and used both hands to clutch it tightly. This was different than the Braxton-Hicks contractions she was used to and that scared Sydney.

She quickly sat down in the nearest chair and tried to take deep breaths.

A few minutes later, Michael walked in to see what Syd was doing. “Syd, honey, what’s wrong?”

Sydney looked up at her husband. “It’s the baby.”
What's happening?? Great update. :smiley: Can't wait for more.

:eek:
You are killing meeeeeeeeeeee!
I'm sorry for the lake of review, just one word, a bad one : SCHOOL :angry: :blink:
I read all your chapters and they were :love: , I love how Sydney and Vaughn decided to get married in Vegas. Reminds me of one of my fic, except in my mine they were drunk 😆
ANd it's a girlllllll! Depiste what you said, your chapter about the baby being a boy or a girl was :laughbounce: !!!!
There are so :love: when they tease each other or
:boxing:

ok so in the mountain of Pms I manageed to miss the previous chapter :blush:

te he he cute. I love that joke, my friend and i use it as a running thing, we have this little cartoon charecter called Doug... except she calls him phill... it's like Phill and Dougs excelent adventure. te he he

:thinking: I hope everything will be okay and nothing happens with the baby.

great chapters!!!

can't wait for more!!!

thx for the PM!

Back