Season 5 This can't be true, can it?

Mr Sloane said:
Aww come on! Show some love for Lauren!  :depressed:

I am glad to have her back. She added an interesting dynamic to the show and can't wait for more.
[post="1099246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I will just add another WHAT? :wtf:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:thud: ... out of breath screaming ...

How important?or how big a deal could her scene be? When Michael was asked about this this weekend and he did not even know that she had been on set last week. He had no clue that she had done a scene. So I would think that her comeback has been greatly exagerated.

secret_agent_angel said:
i love melissa george as an actress (shes an AUSSIE) but i don't want lauren back. EVER. but i reckon she will come back though
[post="1105067"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm an aussie too, and I still don't like Melissa George. I never liked her on Home and Away and i just want her to stay the hell away from Alias!

:P Lauren.
(I hate having the same name as her character!!!)

i have to agree with angelfire47.. lauren added spice to the series. and she's good. i mean, good acting. imagine, almost all of us ended up hating her. haha! bringing her back from the dead is a lil bit.. you know.. too much.. dont want my blood to be reaching its boiling point again. but, who knows, she might add more spice to the series. as long as she wont be interfering with the s/v relationship again! hihi, having her sabotage the relationship in s3 is enough. no more in s4 oh please!

(i didnt know melissa george was in the sugar and spice movie. haha! she was the cheerleader who was very obssessed with conan right? i cant remember. i just saw our dvd and i was like.. thats lauren! thats lauren! and her hair is jet black! liked it better when it was blond.)

Serenity said:
I'm an aussie too, and I still don't like Melissa George.  I never liked her on Home and Away and i just want her to stay the hell away from Alias!

:P  Lauren.
(I hate having the same name as her character!!!)
[post="1106184"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Me too! I hate the *h**en jokes lol. ~Lauren

I really liked Lauren but I think she should stay dead but then again how likely is that in this show?
There should be more Sark - but the old s2 Sark :sigh: I remember those days

Yep, leave it to Alias to throw "her" back into the mix as a popsicle. It will definetly keep us wondering all season, and that is what JJ does best.

you know even though this doesn't match the spoiler, they could maybe have her for flashbacks?
like with merrin dungey?

if not, :sniper: :rifle:

I really liked Lauren. I'd like there to be more of her story, but I would also be content if there wasn't.

I'd like her to slap 00Home-Wrecker if she does.

No one ever truly dies on Alias. They just get marginalized for a while. What I think is that Lauren and Sark will both be back for a two part episode in Season 4 that will feature the destruction of the covenant, or something. And then of course those two will just escape and never be heard of again, until Season 5 or something.

Lauren just needs to stay gone and Melissa George is filming movies so hopefully that will keep her busy and away from Alias. I truly disliked her form of acting on the show and only saw it as a distraction.

I have nothing against the actress herself. She's very nice person, and I've enjoyed some of her other roles. I jsut didn't like her character on Alias. But then again, I didn't like any part of season 3.

xinli11 said:
I have nothing against the actress herself.  She's very nice person.
[post="1133942"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I definately agree with you. she must be the nicest person i have ever met. she is so kind and funny that when you talk to her it doesn't seemm real. she is too nice, but not in a bad way.

*sighs* very true. No one really dies on Alias...Unless you take their pulse and keep taking it for like a month lolx. I actually liked the Lauren character (dont kill me yet), ONLY because she was evil. I hated her with Vaughn (being an SV shipper) but loved that she was evil..and I sorta liked Lark (once again, don't kill me).

xOxO`eLLa

Nope no one ever dies on ALIAS. Its really funny that Allison was still alive after 3 gun shot wounds and Lauren i'm guessing had 7. Melissa's character really brought drama to the show, b/c everyone always wanted Vaughn and Sydney back together. I liked when she turned bad and brought a point as to why she married Vaughn. She's a nice actress, but I want someone to at least stay dead on alias. hint..hint... (LAUREN). I don't want her back!!!!!! :angry:

Yeah they really do need to start leaving people dead. Its kind of crazy. I somehow doubt that people are shot several times and pop up later even in the world of espionage.

i have to say that this is awesome news. i loved lauren reed. well... loved to hate lauren reed. she was purely evil. a couple times in the last episode of s3 she started to show what could've been seen as a bit of humanity. first they tricked us over by her seemingly rescuing Vaughn from Sark, then when Vaughn was gonna torture her and she was pleading for her life. but she turned out to be just wonderfully, completely evil. an awesome enemy for Sydney.
here's to her return.

Back