Tomboy Clique

really? aww, now I feel all special having the abililty to make people choke on breadsticks! :D

I'm just having a really random afternoon, I guess.

and to continue the randomadnesss (I invented my own word!!): did you know that yawns are contagious?

hehe....

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
really? aww, now I feel all special having the abililty to make people choke on breadsticks! :D
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that has to be like your very own special power that should be like your title!LOL, wow im random too so its okay! :P im in a very great mood actaully, extremely!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :P :P ;) ;) I ove it, thanks now i have two!!! that is soo exciting, thanks soo much and i havent told him about my squirrel and furniture paranoias yet but when i do i hope he doesn t run away from me!LOL

you never realize what and idiot you are until you run into a door lol i just did wow, you know i just put in the first wives club and realized victor garber was in it, i had forgotten hey this day is going really well, lmao Get over here *ryhmes with witch* lol sorry random so how is everyone or am i the only one here....right i need to shutup

Thats funny!
you guys we need to get ready. I just got word that the lepruchans have sided with the squirrls and our preparing for battle.
The leprucahns choice of weapon is their pot of gold and their lucky charms.
They may only be 5 in high but they are mighty! WE MUST TAKE COVER FROM THE Drunken flying lepruchans and squirrls LMAO :smiley:

i know lmao i do that often, but its because my door when its closed looks open so i go to push it open as i walk in and run into it because its closed lol you should have seen when i actually ran into it, lmao
Sunfire omg ::runs around in a circle wazing arms in a seemingly important way gets dizzy and sits down:: well what should we do

LOL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay i got acrons ready and my trusty stead the raccoon!!!!(sp!) and dont forget that bunnies are also with them!

Back