Touched by You

HAHA a couch!! Although I did find the fact that it didn't say he died interesting, maybe he is in a coma and his spirit is just roaming around.
Great update

Talk about your freak accidents :P

But really - a couch? Your just walking down the road and a couch falls on you :sideroll:

I know its morbid but thats a great way to die!

Chapter 8

Instead of giving him a verbal answer, Sydney merely turned her laptop computer towards him. The article was still visible on the page so he could see for himself what she found out with her having to explain it to him. With a furrowed brow, Michael leaned forward and Sydney watched his eyes scan over the page. Once finished reading, he sat back against the back of the sofa and stared down at the screen. “I was killed,” he began slowly, “by a couch… I was killed by a couch…”

At this repetition, Sydney let out a choked bit of laughter. Quickly, she covered her mouth with her hands, trying to muffle her laughter. She fought harder not to laugh as he turned his head and looked at her strangely. She did not find his death funny in the least, it was merely the way he said how he died she found amusing.

“Oh, this is funny, is it? You think my death is funny?” Michael challenged. [/quote]

ok this reminds me of Dead Like Me when the main girl was killed by a toilet falling out of a space station and hurtling toward earth. it's like, tragically funny. hahahahaha :D

awww he's so adorable! I love how he reacted to being struck by a couch! The pee couch....hahahahahaha! Can't wait for more! And I LOVE the new OI boards but I can't log into the members section! It keeps saying the address is wrong! grrr still can't wait for more!

I don't think Michael is dead. The article said he was in surgery and in critical condition. Sydney needs to search further to find if there is an obituary. If there isn't one, then he's in a coma and his 'ghost' is just an out of body experience.

Chris

What a horrible way to die! Killed by a couch? :lol: , you could have tried to come up with a more manly thing for Vaughn :sideroll:
That chapter was excellent, it really made me laugh! I don't regret waking up at 6:30 :P

OH I laughed so hard. It serves right to say there's always something funny in life, even if it's your death coma.

Back