~True Love~

lol aww poor michael! i cant believe that she is making him get a tattoo?!
i love how he is so sweet to her!:D its great!
loved it sweetie! :P thanks for the PM!
cant wait for more! hope your ok?!
x

Personally, I think Sydney is being unreasonable. Maybe she should have the tatoo. The snake across her butt would be just the thing. Instead she's forcing Michael to have something done that he really feels uncomfortable doing. Not to mention that it's painful, and if the needle isn't sterile can cause a STD. Also, if he wants to have the tatoo removed later on, laser removal is very painful too.

Nope, I don't think Sydney is being very smart or thoughtful.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

:eek: Poor Vaughn. I know that we all :group: know and :throb: love tatooed :artist: Vaughn ( (y) ) but becouse :eyebrow: Syd couldn't see him :tvhappy: so she have no idea how hot :naughty: that looks :sly: (yep, know i'm not making sense 🍅 , like i say before just ignore me :bag:). So she don't have that argument :sigh:
And they are absolutly adorable together... alone :angelic: ...in that HONEYMOON SUITE :angelnot:

And Dani i absolutly love your sig and av :woot:

Chrism: Haha. . .A snake across her butt. . Lol that is so funny. :D

Aly: oh i know what youre talking about. . :naughty:
how could anyone ever forget that tatoo? :sigh:
Thanks for the review :hug: . . .And the hint on the honeymoon suite. :D
and i could never ignore you. 🇳🇴 my friend. :daisy: :hug:

Dani: hey thanks for the review! And i love your sig. :love:

Hey Zoey! sorry I couldn't reply before but my parents took me on vacation to Aruba and they wouldn't let me take my laptop with me :(

Anyway I loved the chapter and I can't believe she's making him get a tatoo :lol:

°°NiCkY°°

Back