UK Alias convention - 1st and 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is wicked, i am sooooo gonna be there. i hope it means they are showing season 3 in the UK.

I hope more people come, jen, michael, JJ, please think about coming, i would love to get some signatures on my DVD's and books. It would be sooooo coool to meet them.

Yeah Bradley is also a confirmed guest now too, this is so cool now i have to go!

If i see Bradley im gonna say in a really bad cockney accent, "im here,shes here, we made it" :lol:

OMG!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
i'll stay at my cuzins 4 the weekend and go!!!!
OMG!!!
thanx harminder!!!! ur names close to my sis's!!! LOL!!except she's got a V not M!!

I know, its mad! Im so excited, now what i need to know is ticket prices, how im gonna get there, how im gonna get back, etc!

ur names close to my sis's!!! LOL!!except she's got a V not M!! 

Her names Harvinder, so whats your real name?

Madboutalias thanks for the redirection and the welcome!! My sister got me obessed with alias a while back and even though i am a poor student i am sure i can find enough money for a ticket :P

I really hope JG is there i totally admire her and would love to meet her or just other fans because everytime people ask me why my msn name is ETIB EM it takes a while to explain!!

Do you think we will have to pay for autographs?? coz when my friend went to see David Boreanez it cost her £25 just for a photo!! :eek:

I just heard that JG will be filming elektra at the time of the convention, i dont know if that means shes not coming or what but it doesnt look good. :(

Does anyone know if she has an official site? Then we could find out for certain.

Apparently Jen will start filmin Elektra in the summer, but im keepin my fingers crossed she can make it for them days!

Well the real person im prayin for to come, is Mr Sexy Vartan! :D

My sister is planning the road trip as i type, I hope mr vartan is there too but doesnt he have a restraining order against you harminder?? ;)
:P

I am definatley going!! i soo cant afford it but i will kick myself if i dont go so im left with little choice even though i just spent £25 on a john mayer concert ticket!!!
(But hes worth it and hes only doing one date in Britain this year, well thats my excuse anyway!) ^_^

I want to buy some alias clothing like a nice hoodie coz im too scared to buy online in case i get it and its way too small. This way i get to see if its the right size or not. That and if they are selling season two on dvd. :P

I'm definitly going. And to the person who asked about David Boreanaz, he was so hot. He's great and was really funny. When he smiled at me i think my heart melted. I really hope MV turns up though. I can't wait to this. I just want my ticket now.

oh....my.....god!!
how did i not know about this?
I AM SO GOING!!
i might have to sneak outta the house, but....anyone wanna help me escape?
hmm..im gonna need my friends to go with.....oh my god oh my god, oh my god!!
**dies**

okay, this is unbelievable! everytime i read someone said "i actually started crying when i read this.." about news about events with the cast i think...yeah right....but oh my god...i'm actually crying!! (never thought i'd say that!) but....oh my gosh!!

*dies again*

~steph :o_O: (very crazy now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back