UNFORGETTABLE

I know I've been promising chapters and not delivering, sorry for that... I just can't afford to loose my scholarship at college, so I gotta study... but.... winter break is finally here.... so I am writing again.... I don't want to post a chapter ad disappear again so I am finishing the whole thing.... It might take me a while but I will be done before my vacation is over and then I will post as you deserve..... I have two chapters done already.... I presume I'll be writing 3 or 4 more and that's it.... but I am having more and more ideas as I go.... so we'll see what happens...... thank you for reading.... :smiley:

I am happy to announce that it is finally done.... Yes I wrote non-stop and UNFORGETTABLE is finished. I just want to review the last few chapters and I will be posting them the next few days.

I am really proud of what I wrote, I really liked the chapters I hope you will enjoy them too.... see you soon... I'll post at least one chapter tomorrow. Thanks for reading again.

I´ve just read this story. It´s fantastic!

Please add me on your pm list.

A/N Hey guys!!! I can't thank you enough for your support. I can't believe I am still getting new readers whom have left great reviews. I am sorry I am not thanking each one individually, but seriously... your reviews make my day... I know I haven't been updating, but now I am back and won't stop posting until this story is finished.... Thanks again for reading... I hope you enjoy the last few chapters...

RECAP

Shepard, Anna and Nicole turned out to be project christmass kids. Their real identities are:

Shepard: DOUGLAS W. AXTELL
Anna: KAREN A. BARTELK
Nicole: TRICIA KAY GORKEN

There is also another boy Nicole remembers. His name is Benjamin and she remembered Anna killing him.

Also, Sloane is ready to fullfil the phrophecy and he has found half of a manuscript. Allison was supposed to recover the other half but she didn’t do it. That’s why Sloane instructed Sark to kill her.

PREVIOUSLY

After Brian left she checked her answering machine. There were lots of messages of desperate friends wondering where she was, but she’ll deal with that later. Last message was from that same day, it was from Rachel.

“Hey, syd. It’s me Rach. I know you are not home. But I am still hopeful you’ll show up. There was someone looking for you. I took her to my house. She is here now. And she is pretty eager to find you. Please if you hear this come right away”

Sydney stormed out of her house and ran to Rachel’s. She had no clue of who could be looking for her but she didn’t have a good feeling about it. She finally reached Rachel’s house and went in without knocking. She found Rachel in the living room with another woman, someone she couldn’t believe she was seeing.

“Sydney!” Rachel said “You are back; I was so worried about you…. And your friend was looking for you…”

“My friend…? What…. Who…” Sydney said unable to think coherently.

“Syd, what’s wrong…” the woman said. “It’s me, Francie….”

CHAPTER 38: RESURFACING

Sydney looked at her with fury. “What are you doing here?”

“I don’t know… Sydney…. I don’t know…”

“After everything you did to me!” Sydney shouted. “How can you come and confront me like this?” “What the hell do you want, Allison?”

“Allison? I am not… Allison, who is Allison?....Sydney… it’s me Francie…don’t you remember me?” the woman asked bewildered.

“You killed Francie…. You b*tch”

“I… what… Sydney” the woman said approaching Sydney.

“Don’t come near me!” Sydney shouted, but the woman didn’t stop so Sydney grabbed her arm, hit her head and left her uncouncious. Then she looked at Rachel that was standing in a corner terrified.

“I am sorry you had to see that” she told her.

LA

Sydney was standing at the ops center thinking of what had just happen. Why would Allison expose herself like that? Why would she come to her totally unarmed and vulnerable?

“Tests are back” she heard her father’s voice suddenly, but she didn’t respond, she just looked at him waiting for an answer.

“The retinal scan test” Jack told her “She is not a double….”

“What?” Sydney asked him confused.

“We did the retinal scan…. And she is not a project Helix double…. So I guess that means that she is in fact the real Francie….”

Sydney sighed not being able to utter a word.

Jack put a hand on her shoulder. “You got your friend back, Sydney”

She started crying not believing what she was hearing.

SAFEHOUSE

“We’ve been driving for so long…. How far are we going?” Nicole asked Weiss.

“We are almost there… you need to be safe, remember?”

They arrived to the safehouse and there was another car parked outside.

“We are not going to be alone?” Nicole asked him.

“Apparently not” he said. They walked through the door and they found a couple of agents. “What is this?” Weiss asked them. “I had someone in custody for this safehouse already”

“It was an emergency matter” the agent replied. “They took these three agents into custudy only an hour ago”

Weiss looked at the agents in question. They were Mark, Kristen and Michelle.

“Could’t they take them somewhere else?”

“No” the agent replied. “Agent Bristow especifically asked for them to be held on the same safehouse as Miss Cummings”

“What are you up to, Jack…?” he muttered.

He turned to Nicole “Hey, Nicole. Looks like you are going to have lots of company”

Nicole looked at the three agents sitting at a table in the safehouse. They didn’t look any more pleased than her.

“You may go talk to them” Weiss told her from behind. She looked at him unsure. “Just don’t say a word about anything. Understood?”

She nodded and sat at the table with Michelle, Kristen and Mark.

“You are Sydney’s friend. Aren’t you?” Kristen asked her.

“Yes. Nicole” she said and then stopped unsure of what she was supposed to say and not say.

“I don’t understand this.” Kristen said upset “What are they pretending… keeping us all in here… with her”

“They are pretending to know who the mole is, Kristen…” Mark said.

“I know that…. Oh my god…You believe him…. You think I am the mole” Kristin said defending herself. “Why should you believe Bristow? Don’t you see? He is up to something…. He is turning us against each other… he…”

“He is the best game theorist there is… I think he knows what he is doing… the question is why are you questioning him, Kristen?” Mark told her.

“I am not the mole” she said upset “Who says you are not the mole….” She told Mark, then she turned to Nicole “Maybe you should know who the mole is…. There must be a reason you are here…”

“I don’t know anything….” Nicole said scared.

“Leave her alone Kristen…” Michelle told her. “If you are right and Bristow is trying to turn us against each other… he is certainly succeeding with you… just shut up”

Kristen shut up shocked by Michelle talking to her like that. Mark didn’t say a word either.

“I am sorry” Michelle told Nicole “I am sure you have been through a lot. But are you ok?”

“Yes. Thank you. I am fine” Nicole told Michelle happy to receive at least a little sympathy.

OPS CENTER

“So she woke up in Argentina” Dixon told Jack talking about Francie.

“She woke up in the middle of the streets in Buenos Aires. She was scared. She had no clue of how she got there so she contacted the embassy. She only told them that she was an American and that she had lost her documents and money”

“Did she use her real name?” Dixon asked.

“Yes. She did. If she had had any idea she would have never used her real name. Anyway… they helped her get to the states. First thing she did was track Sydney down and go look for her… why? I have no idea. Sydney is about to debrief her right now.”

“Do we know anything else?”

“She had been living in Buenos Aires for the last 7 years under an alias: Gabrielle Rice. She had an apartment, she worked at a coffee shop and that is pretty much it. She had been leading a normal life there. I’ve already sent a team to Argentina…. They will be back soon”

“Good”

SAFEHOUSE

Nicole rapidly fell asleep. She was exhausted after the longest day of her life. Soon she was down and she was dreaming

FLASHBACK

BEN: Trish come on…
TRICIA: No, we should go back to bed. You know what they do to bad boys.
BEN: It wasn’t like this before…. When we were with our parents…
TRICIA:But they want us to be here…. So we can be better children… and then we can go back to our parents…
BEN: Do you really think they are going to let us go?We need to go Trish… We need to run away.
Tricia looked at him scared.
TRICIA: How?
BEN: Miss D will help us. She told me that after this week she’ll show me the way out and that we would have to run really fast to get away and go home.
TRICIA: Why did she tell you that?
BEN: Because she knows, she knows that Mr. K will never let us go… he wants to keep us here forever…
That moment they heard voices and they shut up to listen.

WOMAN: You can’t do this…they are just children…
MAN: What are you pretending? Since when do you have a soft side?
WOMAN: I am a mother…
MAN: Not by your one choice…They are not just children, they are not just secret weapons, they are part of the prophecy, Irina! We need to keep them so they don’t destroy the golden chest!

END OF FLASHBACK

Nicole woke up in a sudden almost screaming…

“Are you ok?” Weiss asked her.

“I need to talk to Sydney….”

Sydney entered slowly the room where Francie was held. She looked at her when she entered.

“Syd….” She said, her voice broken.

Sydney started crying “Fran…” She approached her and hugged her tightly. “I can’t believe you are here…. Oh god, thank you”

“You thought…. You thought I was dead?” Francie asked confused.

Sydney nodded. “You’ve been missing for almost 7 years….”

“Oh my god…”

“There is so much I need to explain you…. About whom I really am….” Sydney told her.

“I know, Sydney” Francie surprinsingly told her. “I know everything about you. You work for the CIA…. And you never worked for a bank …. I know about how Danny died… and that Will found out and was almost killed…. I know all of that. It is the last thing I remember….That’s why I came looking for you…”

“Sydney!” Jack told her entering the room. “You need to go see Nicole”

“Dad… Francie is telling me….”

“Nicole has remembered some things and she won’t talk to anyone but you, not even Weiss. She might have some vital information. I am sure Miss Calfo won’t have a problem telling me all she remembers…”

Sydney looked at Francie…

“Your dad scares me” she whispered.

“It will be ok” she told her.

“Ok” Francie agreed and Sydney left leaving her with her father.

“How is the search going?” Sloane asked Sark.

“I haven’t located her yet” he responded.

“I want Allison dead… understood?”

“Yes”

“And I want the other part of the manuscript”

“You will have it”

TBC

A/N HOpe you enjoyed.... please leave all your thoughts and comments.... also if you have any questions at all I am here for you just send me a pm or an e-mail.... if you want me to send you the complete story I can also do that.... well anything at all.... just contact me ;) :D

:redhair: Ale

I don't know what's wrong but I can't pm properly.... I'll try again this afternoon.... meanwhile the ones that find this please spread the word that I am updating.... if you can.... thank you :smiley:

Sorry for the inconviniences

I can't send pm's!!!!! it's driving me crazy, I don't even know if some of my pm's were sent.... if you recieved a pm... would you please let me know.... thank you :smiley:

You are writing again :D Great chapter. Glad it's the real Francie.
I did get a pm but it seems to me that a lot of people are having issues with sending them so...

That was great ... wait so it really is Allison ??? soo confused ... ohh Irina was part of it and she said 'I am a mother' meaning Syd ... noo Vaughn sadness ... more soon please

yippeupdate ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and a real francie!!!!!!!!!!......................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but no vaughn """"crys into pillow""".....................