Unraveling Truths

YAAAAAAAAY!! :happydance:
She's okay!! And you updated!
I'm glad!!
But the little boy thing? That's so sad!! Irina needs help (y)
Dun dun dun... what happens next?? *sits on edge of seat*
Loved it!!
Update soon :D

xO laur

This is such a great story, PM me please!!!!! I can't believe Irina!!!!!! She is so evil!!!!!!!!! One thing confuses me on the story, though. Are we in the third or the fourth season? Because the whole thing with Weiss and the book are in the third season, right? Is there Lauren, I guess is what I'm trying to ask.

LOVE IT THOUGH :love: :love: :love:

ILOVEALIAS27 said:
This is such a great story, PM me please!!!!! I can't believe Irina!!!!!! She is so evil!!!!!!!!! One thing confuses me on the story, though.  Are we in the third or the fourth season?  Because the whole thing with Weiss and the book are in the third season, right?  Is there Lauren, I guess is what I'm trying to ask.

LOVE IT THOUGH :love:  :love:  :love:
[post="1300254"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ILOVEALIAS27,

this is during season 3 but i hate lauren so much that she exitis

OMV!! That is horrible! I am so glad that Syd didn't go through with it! I hate Irina! Syd needs to make her pay, with the help of Vaughn! That's a given!

Great chapter!

Megan

"Anyway, I refused and she saw right though me. She went to go get him herself, so I screamed." She shrugged sadly, "I wouldn't let her near him… she didn't like that much. I was causing a scene, screaming and crying. So she had her men come from the van and take me away. And that's all I remember."

Vaughn looked at her with a look of terror on his face. What Irina had put her through that day to test her loyalty was in insane hell this whole thing was but this was their life and they had no choice but to live it.
OMV, Irina is like :o_O: Who would want to make their daughter try and kill a widdle innocent boy...he did nothing to them...:cry:
Your writing is so freaking good! I mean, I feel like I'm there, curled in a ball, with Vaughn's arms around me and me shrieking, and Vaughn helping me...it's so good and I can visulize it. Keep up the awesome work. (y) Thanks for the PM, and update soon! :hug:

:love:
Riley xoxo

oh my goodness kelli... the little boy thing *shakes head* i can't believe irina would do something like that
that's so sad 🇳🇴

amazing chapter!

luv juju :harp:

Spolier for ch 8

[spolier]

He could tell there was something she wasn't telling him and he knew it. He decided not to push her.

She looked around the room, trying to calm herself. The boy that she saw, he looked familiar. He had brown hair and bright green eyes. He was about a year and a half old. What kind of sick person would want to kill that innocent boy?

But why did he look familiar? Where had she seen him before? She tried to remember where she had seen him before, but failed.

[/spolier]

Was it their (Syd and Vaughn) son? And if it was why would Irina want Syd to kill her son, and her grandson? And even if it wasn't why would she want Syd to kill any child! I HATE Irina!

Great spoiler!

Megan

the spoiler.. first of all the tag didn't work :blink:

but OMG is it syd and vaughn's kid? :woot:

i know i said i would update this weekend but i got a pile of homework school sucks i promise without a doubt it will be up tonight
Kelli

Unraveling Truths
Chapter 8

A/N: I know its been awhile since I updated but with school I bearly have time to update but here is the next chapter. My life has been full of twists and turns as of late. I have had a horrible cold, which I’m still trying to fight. Then I didn’t get into WWU for fall term like I was hoping so I am trying to get into CWU now wish me luck. Thanks Laura for your help with this chapter.

Kelli

He could tell there was something she wasn't telling him and he knew it. He decided not to push her.

She looked around the room, trying to calm herself. The boy that she saw, he looked familiar. He had brown hair and bright green eyes. He was about a year and a half old. What kind of sick person would want to kill that innocent boy?

But why did he look familiar? Where had she seen him before? She tried to remember where she had seen him before, but failed.

She shrugged it off and leaned into Vaughn's embrace further. Vaughn held her like his life depended on it. He kissed Sydney right on the top of her head.

“ Honey I promise we will figure this out every thing will finally make sense soon then we can build the life we always wanted.”

Sydney mumbles “I know I just want to be happy for once in my life is that too much to ask. I feel as if I’ d haven’t been happy since SD-6 was destroyed.”

“ Hey don’t think like that I promise with all my heart things will get better soon hey why don’t we pick a date for the wedding it will take our minds off everything and we can deal with something happy for once.”

“Vaughn would you be angry if I said I wanted to get married while we were here this place is just so peaceful and that what I think I need at moment”.

“Syd I actually was thinking the same thing”

“Ok good so how about next week June 12th on the beach and at sunset.”

“Sounds perfect”

“Can you me a big favor and see if my dad and Weiss could some how come down it wouldn’t be the same with out them here.”

“ I’ll see what I can do”

“Thanks”

“Syd you don’t have to thank me you know I would do any thing you need me to do to make this our dream wedding no matter what it took.

A few days later everything was set the wedding was on track Jack and Weiss were arriving later that evening for the sunset ceremony on the beach under the night stars. Sydney had everything planned out perfectly to the minor detail. Her dress, shoes jewelry, Vaughn’s tux and their rings. She had places the orders under her alias and Vaughn’s job was to pick up everything and bring it back to the room.

Now she was trying to work on her vows but everything she had down on paper didn’t seem to express the undying love she had for Vaughn in her soul she was getting frustrated she was about to breakdown in tears.

For Vaughn writing the vows wasn’t hard he had known that he loved Sydney from the first day they met that fateful October day. His hang up was going to be actually saying them to her with out balling his eyes out. But he knew once the ceremony was over Sydney and him would be joined forever and nothing would break them apart ever again.

He had just arrive to the private airstrip to pickup Jack and Weiss and then he need to retrieve the things Sydney had requested he pick up. He was on the tarmac just as Weiss disembarked with Jack behind him.

“Hey Eric Jack great to see you Sydney will be so glad you could make it”.

They all piled in to the car and head to the hotel with stop along the way after retrieving everything for the wedding they finally arrived. Vaughn opened the door to the room as they entered they didn’t see Sydney but heard the shower running.

“Honey were back.”

“OK be out in a minute”

“That’s fine Jack, Eric can I get you anything”.

“Vaughn were fine actually Vaughn may I speak with you privately for a moment?”

“Sure Jack Eric we will be right back”

“OK but is there something going on that I don’t know about that I should know about.”
“ No nothing jack and I just need to deal with a last minute wedding detail.”

“Ok fine.

Eric went to inspect the rest of the room while they talked. Meanwhile in the den.

“Jack what’s this about did something happen with Irina?”

“As far as I know she hasn’t resurfaced as of yet , but we are still looking.”

“Then what is it?”

“ I just wanted to make sure Sydney was all right?”

“Truthfully Jack I don’t know what to tell you we have days where she’s fine but then we have days where the flashbacks are so crippling that all she can do is cry and it’s all I can do not to breakdown with her in those moments where her pain is the worst.”

“I know what you mean Michael it breaks my heart to see my daughter in this much pain because of her. But the last time we talked Sydney was in the middle of an flashback, what came of that what did she remember?”

Just as Vaughn was about to respond they heard the door creak open.

“Sorry to interrupt but Eric told me you were in here.”

“Syd its fine come in your father just needed me to fill him in on what was going on and since Eric knows nothing about it we had to get away I was just about to tell him about you latest flashback in less you want to.”

“Vaughn I don’t think I could it was to horrible to bring up again.”

“Ok Sweetheart then I will. Jack Irina was going to make Sydney kill a little boy to prove that she was “Julia but Sydney could do it and saved the little boys life before Irina could harm him in anyway by screaming.”

”Oh sweetheart I am so sorry”.

“Dad there was nothing either one of you could do you thought I was dead and by all accounts I was you didn’t know I was alive mom made sure of that”.

“ I just wish we had found you faster then we did for that I will always have guilt that I couldn’t save you from the pain you endured from her.”

“But I’m home now with my friends and family and we are here to get married even tho we are in hiding it won’t stop us from living our life I need normalcy for once please before I lose it more then I already have”.

“I know sweetheart but were here to concentrate on your happiness right now ok.”

“I plan to.”

End of Chapter 8

Back