Us Aussies Hate Channel Seven (4)

Well when you're fielding a second string team, what do you expect. We've had anywhere from 10 - 14 people out with injury this international season. Eddie was never my favorite choice but we went further than anyone expected in the last world cup. If this is the lowest Aus rugby has been in 20 years, then it's a sign that we'll bounce back soon and be in control for another 20 years.

Same with the cricket, we won't be down for long.

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
I must say Im a bit of a sucker for Kiwi Accent and Especially the Kiwi Cricket Team  :blush:  :P  -_-
[post="1475722"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I dated a kiwi chick once. Nice accent. ;)

Same chick I mentioned a few pages ago actually.

I just saw an Alias ad and this episode looks good. Probably not the best one to be missing.

Sagerian said:
not really. :smiley:
Don't let Nat catch you talking about blonde moments.  Perhaps the term should be bleech moment.
[post="1475736"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:

I'm serious about that.

BLONDE Scandinavians have the highest standards of living in the world. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It makes me especially angry when blonde people say it about themselves.

I'm blonde and I'm not stupid. Don't include me in your insult. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry Nat, but did you just say that you were gonna miss Welcome To Liberty Village?

That's not cool! Set a tape.... YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!

Not sure if I will watch Alias tonight.

Feeling like felgercarb!!

An Early night may be in order as I was awake at 3am this morning.

So Yeh.

I have already seen this eppy Twice :smiley: :happydance:

gucci_94 said:
Sorry Nat, but did you just say that you were gonna miss Welcome To Liberty Village?
[post="1476168"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I'm out from about 5:30 until midnight this evening.

Not good with all the work I''ve got to do.

Sage I bet you $100 I end up taping something else.

Well, actually, I'd better not bet......

There was some Sri Lankan movie on last night and I thought it would be safe to have on as background noise - seeing as Sri Lankan movies are dreadful but 'conservative'. So I got a bit of a shock when the first thing I saw was a sex scene. And it kind of continued on form there. It was not a pretty sight. :lol:

So I had to switch to ABC and some movie from 1947.

Ah well at least you know 1947 movies on the ABC won't have sex scenes.

I try to avoid SBS as ambience for that exact reason. Always ends up being a bunch of moans, which can be a bit distracting.

well considering that my mum fast-forwarded the kiss at the end of the cartoon movie Anastasia after watching it for the first time last year (*wipes tears of laughter from eyes* Ah, Indian women with Indian views... can't stand them, but you gotta love them.. I mean, I was 13! :sideroll:smiley: I haven't been exposed to things above a PG rating

*coughs in the direction of Alias, Lost, Grey's Anatomy and House and everything else that I've watched which I will never, EVER confess to having watched*

but Nat, time-recording isn't that bad... just fiddle around with the Menu, it's pretty straight-forward

well Indian movies have slowly stuffed our VCR up over the years so now when it time-records, the quality of the recording SUCKS

Back