Us Aussies Hate Channel Seven (4)

an oh-so very nice picture of sark ^_^

smiley conversations are cool! we once had one that lasted almost seven pages in one of your ficcies a few months ago :P

Bubbles said:
:blink: that's nothing compared to the insane amount of babble you read through not too long ago Luce :lol:
[post="1479654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
tru, tru! your like the queen of babble.... janet - queen of angst, juju- queen of babble!

yeah either that... or there are other threads in the member lounge that get posted in more often than this one, and we're all to lazy to click 'member lounge' and go to it through there, instead of the direct link that comes in the 'last post' bit! coz no other country is like 'awake' when we are, so we pretty much have free reign of the worldwide thread... and its always in the 'last post' bit

gucci_94 said:
yeah either that... or there are other threads in the member lounge that get posted in more often than this one, and we're all to lazy to click 'member lounge' and go to it through there, instead of the direct link that comes in the 'last post' bit! coz no other country is like 'awake' when we are, so we pretty much have free reign of the worldwide thread... and its always in the 'last post' bit
[post="1480602"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:

That actually makes a lot of sense.

And we want our post count to go up. :lol:

I kind of like that we're back to posting in the original place. (y)

That's our territory. :D

Hmm, I never go hunting for the thread in te members lounge. It's one of the topics I'm tracking in my profile.

But I'm guessing that's just me.

:lol:

Too true!

This thread is supposed to be where we all vent our hatred for channel 7, and it seems that lately we've done everything else except that!

I hate channel 7 WHY DO WE NEED ANOTHER

DANCING WITH THE STARS???? It is a s*** show and we all know it.

why do the bother putting old people on the show they are not going to win coz everyone votes for the hottest person

Back