Us aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! long time no read........ i need to just rant for a second, just stay with me for a sec.....

Natalia said:
I'm from Canberra. Here Ten is called 'Southern Cross Ten'.
[post="1228608"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
dude i'm going to canberra in july sometime with half of year 10 at school...... i'm so excited, i get to go skiing!!!!!!!! hopefully they'll would have shown all season 4 by then so i don't miss out on a eppy.......DID YOU HEAR ME CHANNEL SEVEN????? I WANT ALL OF SEASON 4 BY JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT ALL OF SEASON 4!

ams4alias said:
So today I was doing my daily Alias Site rounds and have come across some information that Has me so pissed off with Channel 7 more than before it it is even possible.

Breaking News: Season 4 will airing on April the 5th in SOUTH AFRICA that is like 36 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!! and the way Channel 7 is going who knows when it will come on our tv screens. I mean good for them well fantastic for thm but Seriously we need it here sooooooooo much more!
[post="1235007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG!!!!!!! i might as well move to south africa to watch alias. SHAME ON YOU CHANNEL SEVEN!!!!!!! YOU'VE LET US DOWN!!!!!! (wait you've let us down from the begining for not showing it when america did but still.......SHAME!!!!!)

i'm about to yank out my hair, sooooo............. are we all still harassing them coz i've the phone number next to my phone ready to call........ oh and if the mole is still hanging around......lemme make it clear:
I HATE CHANNEL SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry......i promise the next time i reply i will be much more calm...........

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' date='Feb 27 2005, 11:50 AM']hey all,

just checking in to say

I HATE CHANNEL SEVEN!
[post="1234525"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

[quote name='Bubbles' date='Feb 27 2005, 01:10 PM']*stares*

:blink:

NO!
are you serious??????????
[post="1234686"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

uh huh
deadly!

getluv said:
News can't seem to get any better for Australian Alias fans.

On page 43 of today's Financial Review (Feb 28), channel 7 programming director has stated that Alias will be returning in the 2nd half of the season. His comments come after Channel 9 and 10 said that Ch 7's success will only be short lived, when Desperate Housewives and Lost finish in June. Alias will be joining 24, Boston Legal and Las Vegas as the U.S. imports. which will join 4 new Aussie dramas on 7.  This could mean another 9.30 slot, perhaps on Thursday, which i think will be a strong night.

(don't worry Aussies we can probaly buy Alias Season 4 on DVD on Amazon in September anyway.)
[post="1236514"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

....:blowup:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO felgercarb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Channel 7 I have had enough of this not putting on Alias felgercarb I demand that you axe Border Security (Crapest show of the Year) and Put on Season 4 of Alias immediately!!!!!

man I am so pissed right now! and I just watch some corny spy show which was like a copy cat of alias mixed with Charlies Angels which was totally lame!!! called She Spies.

Bubbles said:
hate channel 7? how dare you suggest such a thing?

i'm appaled :shock:
[post="1240076"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, we are all just cheerleaders for the WONDERFUL job Channel 7 is doing, right? Oh, what am i on? PUT ALIAS ON ALREADY!

haha thanks kelly

lol goony was the :thud: as in "juju :thud: you tratior"? or were you just playing along?

awww poor goony

i'm sad
this keeps getting onto page 2
whatever happened to this being one of the hottest topics of the member lounge???
and all the channel 7 hatred?
*whines*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back