Us Aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
ok so as we all know NBK was on last night. well im really pissed off with ch 7 and their piss weak advertising dept. ok seriously, did anyone see the ads for it? NEVER, NOT ONCE did those stupid ads mention MV. there were 2 diff ads. both mentioned "charlie's Angel's Drew Barrymore" and David Arquette. One mentioned "Dark Angel's Jessica Alba" but NEITHER mentioned "Alias's Michael Vartan". ok seriously, seeing as he was a main part of the movie and seeing as his show ALIAS is a network seven show you'd think those monkeys that work there would think of slipping his name into an ad. I mean, Jess Alba (love her as i do) isn't a huge role, she was purely mentioned cos DA was a ch7 chow. SO IS ALIAS....and its a CURRENT show. it's idiotic!

sorry....i'm calm now.....kinda.
[post="1382264"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ewwww. i hadn't even thought of that but it angers me greatly...like turbo greatly

5 ppl is beyond!

turbo is my new word to describe anything....ANYTHING! good or bad....its totally rad!!!!!!

exclamation marks still own me.....!!!! i just can't help myself!!!!! << see....! felgercarb.

haha JP turbo.....totally rufus! (ew i hate that word, it pees the hell outta me! but i've watched too much NBK today!)

lol the exclamation marks r taking over!

today was my first official day of holidays...i've spent it in trackies, in front of the heater, allllll day...yessssssssssss!

just thought i'd publically announce that....gold star for me.

welll maybe i cant top spending a whole day in my pjs, but i did have a bad morning at work (i work at crazy clarks :angry: ) anyways so i bought myself a block of chocolate.......and while i was studying i ate the WHOLE thing....man it was good, cadbury chocolate with crunchie pieces in it :D :D :D

im hoping it will give me more brain food for my exams........

who enjoyed NBK last night!!??? and i didnt realise this the last time i watched it but james franco is in it :smiley: :smiley:

oh and las vegas is on tonight........josh duhamel is sooooooooo hot!!! (but he doesnt top vaughn or sark........which reminds me..........channel 7 where's ALIAS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)

ooh i love doing that :D

that's not so bad. I don't have the dvd and I missed. yeah yea i know bad me :( :D I have seen it twice before though so... yeah whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back