Us Aussies hate channel seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally my exams are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I watched NBK and both my Mum and I Squealed when MV came on, come on even my mum thinks he's hot!!

I hate channel 7 I think it's about time they start putting Alias adds on it's almost JULY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edit: I Can't Spell!!!!)

:lol:

EVEN your mum?! She's probably closer to his age! :lol:

My mother and I have had the same taste in men since I was about eleven. :o_O:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BREAKING NEWS!!!</span>
I just Rang Channel 7 and they said they have an actual release date for ALIAS.......but they wouldn't tell me alll they said was this time next month it should be on so this narrows it down slightly!!!

dude we saw adds barely a week before season three, don't count on them this time <_<

BUT if anyone sees an add they had BETTER announce it all over this thread!

WooooooooHoooooooooooooo...... it may start when i'm still on holis hopefully caz if it doen't i have tot tape it and find TIME to watch..... Thanks Lexi

Rea

Sagerian said:
I'm proud of being typicly Australian.  I love my rugby union and V8's, although I'm way more passionate at the rugby. :smiley:

I met Matthew Burke last night *blushes*
[post="1383322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

total jealousy...

Natalia said:
Silly, but the thing I hate the most about the Paul Hogan image is 'shrimp'. Everybody overseas is always saying, "put another shrimp on the barbie" to me, and I ask them what shrimp is! Australia is one of the few countries that calls shrimp prawns. The only reason Paul Hogan said shrimp was for the benefit of the clueless Americans!

I get annoyed about silly things....
[post="1383651"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it's not silly...it's worth getting annoyed over because it's a joke....its a fricking prawn for goodness sake

ams4alias said:
I just Rang Channel 7 and they said they have an actual release date for ALIAS.......but they wouldn't tell me alll they said was this time next month it should be on so this narrows it down slightly!!!
[post="1383702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YESSSSS! this is great news....

ams4alias said:
Everyone check the page before (95) there is breaking news!!!!!!!!!!
[post="1383715"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

huh? i'm totally confusssed

Bubbles said:
are you two like friends at the same school or something? :blink:

and sure you can join!

lemme just find the list.. umm.. :blush2: wait... oh GOD i keep on changing the name of the document... often strange things... i THINK the last time i changed it to "blue and white striped pen lids" but i'll have to check :Ponder: it also has my pee-emmy lists on it too

oh DUDEY... brb!

OK! found it! :D and it was called "tick tock goes the clock" :rolleyes: i shoulda remember that one!

yeah, sinead and i are friends, about time she join up i say especially since i spend every moment talking about alias. oh and juju, you have the coollest names for all your doc!!!!

meh, anyway, alias back on next month, i can't believe they won't give us a date. if they're just messing with us so we won't stop calling.....THEY ARE SO WRONG.....did you hear that seven???? i won't stop calling.....i give me a air date!!!!! i gotta tell you withdrawl symptoms aren't getting anybetter.... i can barely type coz i'm shivering.........or maybe its just the freezing cold in perth......

ams4alias said:
[post="1383702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG yes!! thats so awesome :woot: ! Thanks for the heads up!!

i was on a bus near Martin Place and i couldnt help but give the bird to the channel 7 building! i think i may have screamed some profanities in its general direction too!! oh well :blush: they'll cope!! god the day they give us an airdate that they stick too, will be the second greatest day, (second coz the best day will be when they show APO)!! omg, i so cant wait!

god im so bored right now!! :blink:

I blame channel 7 for loosing netball today I built up all my anger and I let it all out on one girl (although she deserved it) I just turnned around and shoved her out the way I was getting contacted all the time and not once was she picked up I got so frustrated that I snappped and got sent off court and then our team lost coz then everyone started getting really agressive!

I blame you channel 7 YES I"M TALKING TO YOU CHANNEL 7!!!!!!

Aww Lexy I played Netball for 7 years and it can be quite a pushy sport.

So good for you for standing your ground.

Well said blaming C7 for you losing.

Did anyone hear you swearing/cursing at C7 Luce in Sydney??

You may have looked a little strange!! Lol :happydance:

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Aww Lexy I played Netball for 7 years and it can be quite a pushy sport.

So good for you for standing your ground.

Well said blaming C7 for you losing.

Did anyone hear you swearing/cursing at C7 Luce in Sydney??

You may have looked a little strange!! Lol :happydance:
[post="1384582"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Probably, but like i care!! They'll never see me again anyway! I love the "Shut up im from tassie" excuse, it got used SO much the last three days!

God i need to sleep :asleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back