Vanguard - Free Month

A month of free Vanguard play for former account holders (even trial accounts, which is all I had). Is anyone actually still playing this game? I heard so many criticisms after the launch but everything has been pretty quiet since.

-------------------------

This message is to inform you that your Vanguard: Saga of Heroes account has been reactivated for a limited time*. Between June 26, 2008 at 12:01AM and July 31, 2008 at 11:59PM your account will be re-activated and you will be able to log-in and experience all that Vanguard: Saga of Heroes has to offer. Vanguard: Saga of Heroes has undergone many game changing updates and we are offering all former account holders a chance to play the game for FREE for a limited time.

Your account has been reactivated; simply launch the game software and log in to play Vanguard: Saga of Heroes until July 31, 2008 at 11:59PM PDT for free.

For all the latest news, updates, and information please visit Vanguard: Saga of Heroes update page at http://vgplayers.station.sony.com/gameUpdates.vm.

Come back to Vanguard today for a limited time and experience the new game updates firsthand.

- The Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Team

They even invited me - and i only was in Beta !

But it was in vain - back when they released it, i decided to take a Look once the Beastraces got Tales. And to my Knowledge they haven't ...and likely never will.

I was in beta only, and got reinvited, it still doesn't like my computer... so off I go, to fiddle with my free time playing EQ2

Back