Vaughn's Roommate

definetly both for Donovan...but all the characters sound good! start with the niece...she could be really cute...and if you want to/need the others go for it!!

i hope you can post more soon. and i mean soon...this is really funny and i cant deal with it.....i justhope you post more soon.

both for the dog would be great and for the new character...hmmm..i kind of want to see what would happen b/t s/v if a new lady came into to play just to mess things up but having a niece would be cute!! :D

hmmm i think it would be funny/interesting to read a story from POV of Donovan
not the whole story but maybe parts of it
eg
"not again this silly putting mouth to mouth- if i like someone I lick her coat-those humans are sometimes really strange-I must explain him how to treat a woman..." starts barking and jumping vaughn and tries to lick his hand...etc...
but that are only a few silly thoughts of mine...

Ch. Two "Almost Perfect"

Sydney gave herself one last glance in the mirrow to make sure she looked perfect for tonight.

She was waiting for Vaughn again. ;) He had called her earlier that day saying he had somethig special planned for her tonight, and that he would pick her up at 8 o'clock sharp. It was already 7:53!!

After 3 hours of debating on what to wear...(which made her laugh at herself...She and Vaughn had long since gotten over the stage in their relationship where they felt like they had to impress each other)...but still, she couldn't help herself. She wanted to look perfect for him.

Finally, she had decided on a soft-lilac dress covered in lace that hung perfectly on her body. With it, she wore her 4 inch open-toed strappy sandals that allowed her to come up to eye-level with Vaughn. She put on only the slightest bit of make-up. Just enough to accent her features...Vaughn had once told her that she was the most naturally beautiful woman he had ever seen (this was one day when she had just woken up). Ever since then, Sydney has felt completely comfortabe with herself, because she knew that Vaughn loved her just as she was :woot: ...(which was great because she hated make-up!! ;) ) Her hair was twisted up into a loose and messy up-do.

Pleased with the final result, Sydney went and sat on the couch and just stared at the clock in fron of her...7:59...she was starting to fidget when all of a sudden *Knock Knock Knock!!...it was exactly 8:00pm. Sydney smiled to herself at having such a punctual boyfriend.

She then jumped from the couch and made a mad dash for the door...forgetting she was in 4 inch heels, she stumbled and nearly took out the lamp that was next to the couch.

Regaining her composure (and mentally kicking herself) she opened the door.

There he was in a nice shirt and pants. He hated wearing suits outside of the C.I.A., and Sydney couldn't blame him.

"Wow! You look amazing!" Vaughn said with his killer smile and then handed her a bouquet of a dozen long stemed red roses.

*God she loved him!*

"Thank you," she smiled in return and took the roses to put them in a vase.

"Ready to go?" he asked

"Of corse," she replied, and they walked to Vaughn's car.

"So where are we going anyways?" Sydney couldn't help but ask.

"You'll see," he said with a crooked smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later they pulled up to "Chez Pierre's" a small, but romantic French restaurant that was right next to the pier.

Vaughn went around the car to open Syd's door. She then looped her arm around his and they went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~An Hour Later~

Syd and Vaughn were now walking down the pier. Syd stopped to stare up at the stars.

It was a perfect night...Almost. ;)

A/N: LMAO!! Okay, First of all, I have never been to California, so I don't know what kind of restaurants they have there.
Secondly, I am sorry about about their "dinner." LMAO!! The reason I just skipped over it was b/c what happened during dinner was not important...what comes next, however, is!! :P So just pretend that is was very sweet and romantic!! ;)

Next chapter in a little while. :D

-Karie-

aww! cuteness! I love adorable-vaughn stories! ^_^

pm me too? :blush:

no jus jk, this story is great! but seriously...put me on the pm list? :smiley:

:D d-brizz

I can't read it right now (god damn it !) cuz i got to go ! it's 00:35AM for me !
But when I have time I will and I'll tell you if I like it !

Back