Vaughn's Roommate

Ch. Three "The 'Proposal'"

While Syd stood staring up at the stars, she noticed out of the corner of her eye that Vaughn started to kneel.

*Oh my God! What is he doing!?!?! He's not proposing is he!? I love him, but I'm not ready for marriage!!...am I?? I mean, we've only been dating for seven months, shouldn't we at least wait a year?!?! (Of corse she wanted to marry him, now just wasn't the time.) Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!!*

Syd started to panic, and her mind started to spin.

"Syd?"

Sydney just stood there in shock, now staring at Vaughn down on one knee.

"Syd," Vaughn tried again. This time he reached up and took Sydney by the hand.

"Would you do me the honor..."(he paused, trying not to laugh at the terrified look on Sydney's face)..."of moving in with me?" he finished with a slight smirk on his face.

"Vaughn, I just don't think that now's the...."(it was now Sydney's turn to pause. Slowly, the realization of what he had just asked her started to sink in.)

"Wait! Did you just ask me to MOVE IN with you!?!?!"

Vaughn, trying very hard to keep a straight face, answered, "That's what I said."

Sydney just started laughing at herself then quickly answered Vaughn's question.

"Yes!! Yes, of corse I'll...Move In...with you!!" she said between laughs.

Vaughn, now pretending to be hurt, "Hey!! What's so funny?!?!"

"I'm sorry Vaughn. It's just that...when I saw you down on your knee...I...I just thought..." Sydney was now too embarrassed to finish the sentence.

"You thought what? That I was going to, oh I don't know, propose MARRIAGE?" Vaughn said all of this with a grin and a slight chuckle.

Sydney then realized something.

*Gasp* "You did that on purpose, didn't you!!!" She then started to playfully punching and kicking him.

Vaughn couldn't contain his laughter any longer. "Scared you, didn't I?"

"You jurk!!" Syd laughed while continuing to playfully beat him up.

Vaughn, in self defense, then grabbed her arms and pulled her into a kiss.

A/N: LOL. The ONLY reason I am not having them get married is b/c I would get so carried away with their wedding that I would probably never get to the Donavan part. ;)
Okay guys, Donavan is coming very, very soon!! :P Promise!! :D

-Karie-

Is everyone getting a PM that should be??
Just wondering, b/c I'm not sure if I'm sending them right. :blush:
So, please just let me know if you are not gettin a PM and you had asked for one. ;)
Thanks.
-Karie-

im getting the pm so dont worry. and very very very very very very very cute. i love it. its pretty funny what Vaughn did..hehehehehe

that ws awesome! and yay for donovan! where is he? :looks around: here donovan, heeeeere puppy. (see, if there actually was a donovan around that would mean a vaughn wouldn't be far behind! :D :rolleyes:

kidding! I luv ur story and can't wait for the donovan part!

;) d-brizz

great chapt! it'll b ok that they're not getting marrieed if u make em get married at the end and then u can do a sequal with all the stuff that comes after their wedding

Hey that's great! (y) Thanks for the PM and I hope you didn't take my thoughts too serious...it's really late in the evening {Europe} and yeah I just needed something to laugh ;) [It was a hard day :( ]
Please post more!

Great! i was really confused when he got on one knee cuz you had said that they weren't getting married, did you? any way post soon!!!

LOL. Sorry for the confusion supergirl14. :blush:
Vaughn was just playing a joke on Sydney. He only "proposed" that she move in with him.
I hope that helps. ;)
-Karie-

Back