Vent/Rave/Cry/Whatever {6}

^ omg i know what you mean...im dealing with that now

i hate when someone announces something in front of you're whole confirmation class that is NO ONES BUISNESS but the 2 people who are in an argument! u dont do that sh*t

ok, so when you lerave home you dont take everything and obviously you lead some stuff behind in your old room knowing it will be kept safe, except i think my parents read one of my old diaries and all this stuff has come out, and a) they broke my trust b) there was some serious stuff in there and c) they know all my personal life. grrrr :angry:

aww! im so glad my parents dont do that.
its bad enuff with.... who you going to town with? who is that.... is that just a frend or a boyfrend? where are you eating lunch? have you eaten enough... you dont eat alot! what time will you be home? blablabla x

sam, you can handle anythi9ng, have confidenece in yourself, they wouldnt fly you over there if they didnt know you could handle it, hang in there girl. :hug:

i'm bored and i'm so sick of work. some little kid got in my office and ran amok.

^hey moriel/cari haven't talked to you in awhile

people at my work need to learn that we close at 6:00, which means customers CANNOT COME AT 5:59 EXPECTING AN OIL CHANGE! god i hate stupid people and i'm sick of snobby customers!

Back