Vent/Rave/Cry/Whatever {6}

My whole thing is that I have these 3 ladies who i constantly hang out with. One of them is always nice and two of them i'm not really sure about. In a wierd sense were all best friends, but i'm actually closer to one of them than the other two. The only problem is the one that i am closest to also happens to be one of those friends who really cares about you one day and the next she just totally ignors you. I was talking to my bestbestbest friend in the entire world today and we were talking about that whole thing and she gave me a lot of respect for putting up with her for so long. The girl is so kind and sweet and stuff, but she also says a lot of mean things and it really gets to me. I'm being a total hypocrite right now, but i don't care. Sometimes i feel like i have a thousand friends and the next moment i feel like i only have one true friend...

Any help?

you know how it is...
when the one you want is...
you want her/him but...
it's not for sure but...
it might be, if you're steady, sure and patient...
and you love her/him...
and you hope...
but it hasn't quite happened yet...
but there are signs...
and s/he might...
and then you'd be...
in paradise....

I really what to be Syd!!! Cause most guys think she is hot!!!! And that would be nice for once. And she with Vaughn( sort of I think??)
SYD

Ug. Rambling rant time.

I want to be doing something. I hate staying home on Saturday nights. I used to like staying home, watching movies with my parents, but ever since I started going out more I can’t stand it when I don’t have something to do. Last weekend it was fine because everyone was snowed in, so I KNEW no one else was out having crazy fun. But tonight it sucks. I even did stuff yesterday, and I still can’t enjoy down time today. Gah. I hate this feeling, because the thing is, probably all my friends are also not doing anything, but I still feel like I’m missing out.

Also, I really, really want a boyfriend. For a while there I was cool with being single, in fact, for a bit I thought I might actively prefer it, because random hookups can be fun and such. But I’ve been watching several of my friends with their significant others, and I realize I really miss having that. And of course I have no f***ing clue where I stand with the guy I like, and I haven’t seen him in over a month. And that makes me wish I were going out tonight even more, because then maybe I’d see him, because we often cross paths when I go out with the group of people he’s also friends with. Grrrrr.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</span>

ok...i needed that

Back