We Love Will Club!

But Will is cute...and has beautiful eyes...

And this club is about Love. So let's love Will!!!If you want to argue about me hating Vaughn, then post your comments there. Becase this is strictly for loving Will.

I LOVE WILL!!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!!

I LOVE WILL! 👋 ME! I've got this new thing for Blue eyed broody types... and Will is broody sometimes. :swoon:

I still love Vaughn though guys, don't hit me. :hide:

Okay...just to clarify...as long as you think Will is cool...you can like Vaughn to!!! Feel free to be promiscuous with who you like!!! Like everyone!!!!

But Will is special in his own ways which Vaughn doesn't share, and this is a place to celebrate those amazing atributes!!

don't kill me but i'm a fan of will and vaughn. i'll say this much will is hot also and he does have cute eyes. So does vaughn. so cutness factor is Vaughn and Will are equal on that.

Okay, I don't care if ppl love or hate Vaughn! It makes no dif to me! Either way, It's all about Will.

He's Goofy cute! And I love it!

I only kill ppl for loving Vaughn in the Dislike Vaughn thread ;) :Playmusic: :rip: :Playmusic: But that's why it's called the Dislike Vaughn Club.

So what do you like most about Will...???

That does kinda suck, but now that Francie is dead and Vaughn is 'married', Will is really the only friend Syd has left. And Vaughn didn't seem to happy to get her back? I hope Will reacts a little better. Oh well.

I put married in quotes, cuz we don't know for sure yet.

Okay...I know there are ppl out there wholove Will, so this post is to bring this up to the top, where ppl will notice it, and then it will be gone like *poof*...

What do you like most about Will??? His scruffy hair, his blue eyes, his overall cuteness, the fact that he is the kind of guy evry girl wants as a friend?

I love Will!! :love: He rates well above Vaughn for me... he's a hottie, and he totally kicked ass in the season finale... too bad RealFrancie is all dead and such. I liked them together...

Back