What are you obsessed with?

my obsessions :
- movies (i try to see as many movies as possible !)
- shows (Alias is my favorite, but i watch many others !)
- the internet
- this message board !
- my favorite actors and actresses (JG, MV, Sandra Bullock, Josh Hartnett, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Orlando Bloom)
- music : I listen to music all the time
and grades sometimes

wow....there are so many!
Most obviously to all of those who talk to me, know how crazy I am about dancing! It is the best thing I could have ever done with my life.
And of course, I love LOTR, reading, and music!

Besides "Alias" ... and Jennifer Garner ...

Hey, I am only obsessed with Alias, AllAlias, and Jennifer Garner ...

hmm, yeah i go a bit crazy with grades too, just got the lowest grade on an english essay ever and i have to keep telling myself it doesn't matter, but of course i never believe that . . .
oh yeah. gymnastics. it takes over your life

Crawstinium said:
hmm, yeah i go a bit crazy with grades too, just got the lowest grade on an english essay ever and i have to keep telling myself it doesn't matter, but of course i never believe that . . .
oh yeah. gymnastics. it takes over your life
OMG!!! i used to be seriously obsessed with gymnastics--- i took classes and bought books on all my favorite gymnasts and watched the gymnatic championships and olympics!!! but now.... i dunno... i still like to watch it on tv though--- it amazes me how they can do those flips and everything!

thats kind of funny, because i don't really watch it on tv or read books or follow any of the people. its sort of like, if you are serious about gymnastics, then you don't have time to be interested in it, lol!

crazy spinster said:
i'm obssessed with orange soda. :smiley:

and scented candles. mmm....
:woot: ohhhh meee toooo!!! orange soda is the best thing to drink.... oh nooo now i want orange soda and i dont have any!!

nance said:
crazy spinster said:
i'm obssessed with orange soda.  :smiley: 

and scented candles.  mmm....
:woot: ohhhh meee toooo!!! orange soda is the best thing to drink.... oh nooo now i want orange soda and i dont have any!!
i love orange soda too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and scented candle, but i never burn them because i don't want to use them up, lol. i don't like grape soda at all though. gross. strawberry is good too!!!!!

Crawstinium said:
and scented candle, but i never burn them because i don't want to use them up, lol.
haha! :lol: same here!! when i get them, i burn them a little bit so it looks "used" but then i stop after that. i know...weird...whatever... :D

i have about 20 candles in my room at the moment! ^_^ must....get....more! :shocked:

crazy spinster said:
Crawstinium said:
and scented candle, but i never burn them because i don't want to use them up, lol.
haha! :lol: same here!! when i get them, i burn them a little bit so it looks "used" but then i stop after that. i know...weird...whatever... :D

i have about 20 candles in my room at the moment! ^_^ must....get....more! :shocked:
ME TOO!!!! they fill up all my extra shelf and desk space. i have vanilla, and lilac, and cinnamon, and lemon bar, and passion fruit, and lavendar, . . . etc etc etc but i never burn any!

SPIDER-MAN!!!! VIDEO GAMES!!!! And BOOKS!!! Blankets, I love blankets. They're nice and cuddly. Hot chocolate, I make it all the time!! White rice, I make that a lot too!! Laying on the floor...I don't know why I said that, but hey, it's comfortable. Anime, I love that!! Dragons, I love them, they're cool!! LOTR, Star Wars, The Matrix, X-Men(mainly spider man as I said up there) Oh wow, I have too much stuff!!! Okay I'm done bye bye.

Back