What do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look like a sweet person jon
Although......the pic was pretty dark....so you may actually look like a crazy-serial-murderer
Thank you Spongy, and thanks for saying I'm not dumb. That's so nice!! The picture is dark. It was scanned in on a scanner from a regular camera, but I'm really not a crazy serial murderer. :P :woot: Is your pic on here anywhere?

My pic is in my profile on my sig :smiley:

Although it's from like 96..........I havn't had any recent ones because I hate pictures.........yes I'm odd.

I look pretty much the same, although I have brown hair now and lost the baby fat on my cheeks. hehe

Just go there...........go to "About Us" than "Christine" ;)

My Pic and Profile

~~Spongy!

SydneyFan said:
will do!! You look very mysterious. I really like your great big eyes. It's hard to tell but they must be beautiful.
awwww....thank you :blush:

LOL! Yah....I have huge eyes. In the pic they look smaller, probably because it's blurry :lol:

My eyes are my favorite quality :cool:

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
marly ur bootiful

hmmm, in ghetto talk, you just said she has a nice butt....hahaha :lol:

~~Spongy!
:lol: geez...don't even start with that.

jon...i dub theee mr. abercrombie! ^_^ it's the whole pose and attitude thing! (y) (y)

spongey...green eyes the the best! :D my fave...followed by purple... you have that mona lisa thing going for you! should we duck in :Ph34r: or stare in to ur "boootiful" eyes. :P

SydneyFan said:
will do!! You look very mysterious. I really like your great big eyes. It's hard to tell but they must be beautiful.

LOL! Yah....I have huge eyes. In the pic they look smaller, probably because it's blurry :lol:

~~Spongy!
damn it

a lot of flirting in here

what r u gyus thingking

Itz the MT said:
SydneyFan said:

~~Spongy!
damn it

what r u gyus thingking
I'm not thinking anything............I get flattered when someone says something nice about me :blush:

Does that answer your question?............Mr. Nosey :lol: :P

~~Spongy!

Marlene said:
spongey...green eyes the the best! :D my fave...followed by purple... you have that mona lisa thing going for you! should we duck in :Ph34r: or stare in to ur "boootiful" eyes. :P
Thank you :blush:

I like green eyes too............purple eyes would be cool! I have never seen someone up-close with purplr eyes though.....only saw pics of Elizabeth Taylor, who has mouve eyes.

~~Spongy!

Itz the MT said:
SydneyFan said:

~~Spongy!
damn it

what r u gyus thingking
I'm not thinking anything............I get flattered when someone says something nice about me :blush:

~~Spongy!
Yea, I asked him to do that. It's an experiment.. "The Christine Project"

First i thought i might say it myself, but than i thought it wouldnt work out probably so he did

and see

Itz the MT said:
Itz the MT said:
SydneyFan said:

~~Spongy!
damn it

what r u gyus thingking

~~Spongy!
Yea, I asked him to do that. It's an experiment.. "The Christine Project"

First i thought i might say it myself, but than i thought it wouldnt work out probably so he did

and see
hmmm, me thinks Misha is jealous because no one has complimented him ;)

~~Spongy!

Itz the MT said:
Yea exactly, there you got me, right in the heart.. revealed the truth. :(
o.k......I'll compliment you Misha.........here it goes:

You're not THAT annoying :lol: :P

~~Spongy!
:D you made my day

i mean, MY WEEK! :P

thanks a lot Christine :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.