what's ppls problem with being GOTHIC

what?? for real? well we were learning gothic styles this year in History and they're amazing.... flying buttreses :lol:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
THE NOTRE DAME---
</span>that's one. beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful church.

well if you mean gothic people i personally dont like their style and am alittle frigthened by them but if you mean churches then i agree with nance!

I'm not scared by Gothic people. There was one at my camp and she was so incredibly nice.

I really hate it when people are scared of a certain group of people just because of there title. If you get to know someone, they can be different from what they seem. So for you are saying "the weird looking people," you don't know what you're saying. It's only based on what you think of them on the outside.

I think that people get intimidated cus they r different !! Personally i think it's just a group of peoples style!! So i don't mind!!! Cus they're just people like us underneath!!
Wow i think i actually said sommin that is serious.........until now!!!
lol

i am a little intimidated by gothic people, i'll admit it...it's probably because they look a little different, but if a goth walked up to me and started talking to me, i would just leave or anything, and i'd try to get to know them...am i makeing sense?

I don't have a problem with Goth people, my mate is one. A bit heavy on the eye make-up though, lol.
There's this club you go to and it has like 3 floors with all different types of music playing on the floors and they have loads of goths there, not exactly my kind of clothing, but still "each to their own".

VaughnFan13 said:
i am a little intimidated by gothic people, i'll admit it...it's probably because they look a little different, but if a goth walked up to me and started talking to me, i would just leave or anything, and i'd try to get to know them...am i makeing sense?
Yeah!!! Loads of people fell like that!!! Only cus u don't see people dressed like that in everyday life unless u've got a friend that dresses like that !!! My mum feels the same but i don't give a dame!!!I used to wen i was little cus i used to get scared of them!! Then again i used to get scared of the local doctors hair arms!!!
LOL

obsessetion said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Yeah!!! Loads of people fell like that!!! Only cus u don't see people dressed like that in everyday life unless u've got a friend that dresses like that !!! My mum feels the same but i don't give a dame!!!I used to wen i was little cus i used to get scared of them!! Then again i used to get scared of the local doctors hair arms!!!
LOL
oops, i noticed a typo there, i meant i wouldnt just leave...sry :P

VaughnFan13 said:
obsessetion said:
VaughnFan13 said:
LOL
oops, i noticed a typo there, i meant i wouldnt just leave...sry :P
LOL!!

Back