whats the difference between high and middle skl?

For me, it was pretty different. I think high school really is a time to come independent. Those who dont' care will fail because the teachers don't come chasing after you for homework/assignments anymore. My teachers never check homework, it'll show through on your tests whether if you really understand the material or not. You dont' even have to do your homework, some of the people I know in some of my classess never lifts a finger to do homework, or even copy notes in class and they still do very well. ;) It really is, quite a refreshing breath of freedom. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

UncoveringAlias said:
WHAT! You are so lucky!
[post="1255086"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If it makes you feel better, we only get 40 minutes. That's enough time to get in line, buy food, MAYBE sit for a bit, or if you wanna be on time, walk back to school and eat at the same time. ^_^

yes high school and middle school are total different!!! There are alot more people and different groups! When u get into high school things change and friends change! Its hard to expain its just really different!
SYD

we have outside reading in english but It stupid Because u still have to read it! The younger kids have stuff like that in there schools we dont have time at our school to do that thought!
SYD

We have SSR too! One time we were having a holiday money raiser for the homeless, and we kept giving our teacher money instead of reading. She'd get ready to sit down then somebody else had some more money to give her so she'd get up and count it and add it on to our new total amount, and she'd sit down again, then another person would have money. It was kind of funny, because this continued for another 5 minutes, then finally we all ran out of money. We got out of reading for about 5-7 minutes.

High School isn't too bad. I go to a 3A school, and I can tell you almost everybody's name. It's not like we all hang out or something, you just know people a little better at smaller schools. As a Freshman, you'll still see most of the same people, fellow Freshmen. Like in your English, Math, and P.E. classes. I think that the first semester is the worst, because Sophmores seemed to take the priviledge of not being Freshmen any more and they always seemed to give us the most trouble. Second semester, less people care about how old you are and stuff.

High school isn't that bad.. well it is for freshmen but not really.. but yes it is a lot different than middle school. theres more classes to choose from, high schools are usually 2x-4x bigger than middle schools. high school is more lenient than middle school.. and also you have to take responsibility to get your homework done and if you leave it at home you cant expect mommy to go bringing it for you. high school is when you must grow up and start being a little bit more responsible.

oh and one more thing - the classes are harder and you MUST study for exams.. otherwise you can expect to fail, unlike in middle school where its so easy you dont even need to study.

now about how much it sucks to be a freshmen.. freshmen year is the worst and that is when people really put a label on you. freshmen are constantly made fun of and if you just ignore it and dont let it bother you.. it'll go away. dont let it get to you and don't think that doing what they think is "cool" will make them stop.. it won't. just be yourself but please dont act like you're better than everyone else either.. nobody likes people who are arrogant

Back