Whats your internet addiction?

AllAlias, I had 3 major projects due this week, like major, and i ave to turn them all in late because i would find my mind wandering.

my little cousin got me addicted 4 a while to neopets. runescape, youtube i cannot stop watching the alias bloopers.

I dont play any online games, despite my mate Rach begging me to try out Final Fantasy 11 online, but I cant be arsed paying a subscription fee every month!

The only game I ever play on my PC is usually football management games like Championship Manager

The sites I usually visit are this one, I am a poster at smashwrestling.com and I am also a member of a Twin Peaks message board (www.twinpeaks.org)...and also at a James Bond fan board as well ajb007.co.uk

allalias, youtube, fanfiction.net, Prowrestling forum, Perez Hilton and hughlaurie.net (I'm obsessed with Hugh Laurie and visit that site like four or five times a day just to look at yummy pictures of him ;) )

youtube, facebook, deviantart and facebook again ( on there as part of my job advertising uni events...), topgear.com and bbc.co.uk

and of course rednoseday.com for organsiing it on campus and fundraising ideas

Oh, my! I'm really addicted to Twitter, Facebook, this forum and a few others.

Oh yeah, and when I have nothing to do I go youtube.

Back