What's your secret?

Aliasgirl47 said:
twinzz2003 said:
Actually I do have a teddy! What's wrong with that.

Okay here is my secret:

I still always go to the Barbie aisle in Wal Mart. LOL! I love looking at the new Barbies.
LMAO! me too, it's amazing what all barbie's do today! i can't believe that they have that pregnant Midge doll! "but how mommy?" and i collect the expensive ones!
i was walkin through Target with my friends and we were laughin at sumthin i can't remember wut but then we saw the prgnant doll OMG it was hilarious. .i couldn't believe they would actually make those

um i dunno if i have any secrets :thinkin real hard: got one i have two Build a Bears they are so cute and this lil animal thingy i have had since i was born that sleep on my bed with me lol i don't hold them in my sleep they sleep at the end of my bed LOL. .. i bet have a lot more secrets but i can't think of them rite now
~Kay~

I dont have any secrets! The webbed toes thing is about it lol...ummm...I do a lot of plays...I'm choreographing the dance and directing the music for our school production of the wizard of oz...Im a singing/ dancing monkey with a broken leg! I cant think of any secrets!!...Ill try and think for you guys though!

Ok UIm editing my post because I just thought of one...you might be disgusted but I dont care! lol...I LOVE THE SMELL OF FEET!! The sweatier the better!! After volleyball games I have all the girls hand me their socks and shoes so I can smell them!! lol!! They need to make a perfume like that!! I absolutely LOVE that smell!! If any of you have smelly feet right now...Please stick them in my face right now lol!!

Nice mo. reeeeeeeally nice. Is that along with your obsession of fungi flowers? Uhhhhhhhhh hmmmmm Kylo what part of canada? because I never knew yall lived in igloos? Hmmm I am irish.....maybe jus maybe I liv in a pot of gold.. or a tree in the forest....... LOL But uhh no secrets here............................................ Ima mystery ta yall................for now MWHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
nance said:
I love CNN, The Weather Channel
:D *gasp* omg, I LOVE the Weather Channel!!!! all those sexy bald forecasters without a sense of humor and that tacky music they play! It's like, my favorite, like, channel!!! totally!!!!!
I KNOOOOW!! (wall mart skit)

i also love playing with my spongebob toy and cheering with the power rangers with my brother.. "go rangers go" "power ranger ninja force" GOOO

Back