When it's over

I loved this chapter! It's so great. She's moving in with him. I'm so excited!!!!

Great Job!! thanks for the pm...i can't wait for the next chapter.

wow! that was awsome! i loved it, the s/v fluff was great and i'm so glad there was a backup power source on will's life support. hhehe, vaughn wants her to move in with him! heehee, that's so cool! thnks for the pm! they're so sweet!

Ugh. I don't have time to quote, sorry Gweerie! :( Still have homework to dooooO, and other fics to review... Next time, okie?

Awwww, Vaughn and Syddiepie on a date!! Awww... :love: And Syd's moving in with Mikey! YAAAAAY!! *group huggles* YAY YAY YAY! *hugs key* I wub you key! Teehee!

And OMG! What's up with Weiss? Is he going back to cheerleading?! :woot: YAY! Go Weissie! Give me a W-E-I-S-S-I-E! :lol:

*pokie* Update soon? I've missed this fic... :cry:

Cai
x

GRUGGLIES ACTUALLY DIDN'T GIVE UP ON THIS!
*faints*
OMG! *runs around screaming*
i wub you forever and ever. well i already DID love you forever and ever
but still..

and DUDE! weiss did cheerleading? *tries unsuccessfully to keep a straight face*
and LOL! ASSassan
and whosyourdaddy. i'm never going to get over those

and DUDE! lauren has to be the dumbest person alive. and that's saying something since I held that titlt up till a few minutes ago :P
but thank god you didn't kill will off *sighs in relief*

and OMG syddiepoo is moving in with mikeypoo *squeals*

LOVED it!

luv juju :harp:

Eric looked at his partner in the mirror. “WOULD YOU JUST F*** OFF ALREADY?” he yelled.

“Mr. Weiss…”

“Go and annoy Jack! Or Kendall! JUST NOT ME!”

“I need your help.”

“No way in hell.”

“I’ll make it worth your while.” A horrified look passed across his face.

“I do not want to have sex with you!” It was now Irina’s turn to look horrified.

“I meant I could help you… get what you want.”

“What? A brothel?” Irina actually smiled.

“It’s just a simple assignment.”

“No.”

“I need…”

“No”

“You to have…”

“No.”

“A CONVERSATION WITH SARK!” she yelled exasperatedly.

“What do I have to talk to him about?” he sighed.

“Anything, the weather, sex, drugs, rock’n’roll…”

“Dude, how long have you lived without pop culture?”

“Just get his Voice print, record it using this device and then leave it in your mailbox.”

“Just like that?”

“Just like that.”

“And if I mention this to Jack I will still be fully endowed?”

“If you wish”

“But it’ll all be there if I tell Jack?”

”Yes Agent Weiss, you’ll be fine!”

“Promise?”

“Scouts honour” Eric burst out laughing. “What?” Eric could only shake his head and laugh.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sydney and Vaughn were through the zoo, stopping to look at every animal in the area. When they reached the giraffe enclosure, Sydney went into hyper drive.

“Oh my god! Mike! Look at the giraffe! There it is! Can you see the crooked neck?” Vaughn was smiling, his dimples greeting the world. “What?” she asked confused.

“You called me Mike” She blushed.

“A slip of the tongue!” she insisted.

Vaughn laughed. “Sure sweetheart, whatever you say.”

“Be nice to your wife Mitchell” She said rather loudly.The man standing next to Vaughn nudged him in the ribs.

“She used the tone

“The tone?” Vaughn asked.

“The ‘no sex for three months unless you do what I say’ tone.”

“Well, we haven’t had that problem as of yet”

“Lucky bastard” Vaughn offered his hand.

“Mitch Vert.”

“Bert Newton.” For the first time Vaughn noticed the man’s unusually large head.

“So… Bert… Where are you from?” Vaughn asked, trying so hard not to look at his huge head.

“Melbourne, actually… My wife decided to take me on a surprise holiday and we ended up here. What about you?”

“L.A. We managed to get off work for a few weeks to honeymoon.” Bert’s wife snuck up next to him while Sydney was still preoccupied with trying to get the giraffe to eat a Hershey bar.

“Honeymoon? When did you get married?” His wife asked. Vaughn panicked. Bighead wanted all of Mitch’s details.

“Cind?” He turned to Sydney. “Cind? When did we get married?” Sydney turned around and stared at him.

“Sweetie, you forgot when we got married? Has it really been that long?” She turned to Burt and his wife. “Three months. Cindy Vert, by the way.” She introduced herself.

“I’m Patti” The other woman said. “And this is Bertie.”

“Bert.” He corrected his spouse.

Both Sydney and Vaughn noticed the warning signs.

“How long have you been married?” Bert and Patti paused.

“erm… thirty years?”

“Fourteen?” They said in unison.

Sydney and Vaughn exchanged glances.

“So… where are you two staying?” Bert asked.

“The Biltmore.” Vaughn lied.

“Oh, well that’s just lovely, isn’t it Bertie?” Patti asked.

“Bert. And we’ve never been there, Patti” Bert once again corrected his wife. Patti blushed.

Vaughn looked at his watch and turned to his ‘wife’. “Cind, we have to go! We’re gonna miss our reservation!”

“Oh, you’re going out for lunch?” Sydney nodded.

“We’re going to la superica.”

Sydney reached into her bag and looked at her mobile. “God damn it! My cell’s gone flat!” She looked at Vaughn. “Did you bring yours?”

He shook his head. “I thought yours was full.”

“Well, this is just great.” She turned to Bert. “Would you mind if I borrowed yours? I have to check my voicemail… our baby might have a problem.”

Bert reached into his jacket pocket. Sydney saw the butt of a glock. He handed over the phone.

“Thankyou”

She dialled a CIA number she knew off by heart: her father’s.
“Hi daddy… yes, we’re good, how’s our baby? He being the little angel?... we’re at the zoo… YES! With the giraffe with the crooked neck… no… I had to borrow a nice man’s phone… I don’t know, it’s not like I’m gonna pry!... maybe… can you check up on that for us? Oh… thank you daddy!”

The number she called was registered under Robert Davis; Cindy’s father.

Hopefully Jack would clue in.

Jack was about to open up the attachment when his other phone rang.

“Bristow.”

“Hi daddy!”

“Sydney, what’s wrong? What did he do?”

“Yes, we’re good… how’s our baby?” Baby? What baby? Sydney doesn’t have a baby… oh… oh… oooh. What’s she trying to tell me?

“Syd, where are you?”

“We’re at the zoo, YES! with the giraffe with the crooked neck!” Jack looked at his phone’s display panel; the number wasn’t Sydney’s or Vaughn’s.

“Sydney, who’s phone are you using?” he asked whist trying to get the number of the phone she was using.

“I had to borrow a nice man’s phone.”

“Who is he? Do you think he might be in league with Sloane?”

“I don’t know… it’s not like I’m gonna pry!” He nodded.

“I’ll find out about him… now leave and go back to the hotel. Lock all the doors…” He heard an exasperated sigh on the other end.

“Maybe. Can you check up on that for us? ” His only child said confidently.

“I’ll get on it straight away, and cover my tracks, okay?”

“Oh, thank you daddy!” she said faux-happily.

Weiss walked down the hallway towards Sark’s cell. He wondered why he was doing this again. Ah yes, bloody Syd and Mike. They’ll have to name their first born after him, he decided. And their second born’s middle name must be Eric as well, not to mention naming the dog Eric the third. And they could get their street named “Eric the wonderful dog sitter Avenue”.

He saw the blonde head bobbing up and down, and then Sark’s naked chest coming into view.

“Dude… put a shirt on, please!” Sark jumped up; obviously shocked that he had been ‘told’… by a fat man none whom he had tried to have little contact with.

“Pardon me, I was just getting fit something you could do yourself, Mr. Weiss.” Angry Eric was starting to bubble to the surface.

“Yeah sure, you can be my punching bag… no, wait! Mike’s already done that to you, hasn’t he?” Sarks hand flew to his still tender nose and glared.

“What can I do for you?” Sark exasperatedly asked.

“Where is Irina Derevko?” Weiss asked, although he knew the answer.

“I honestly don’t know.”

“Liar.”

“I don’t.” a slight chuckle was emitted from his mouth.

“Didn’t your mother ever teach you not to lie to the CIA?”

“She’s dead.”

“I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m not. Tell me where she is.”

“I lost contact with her just before I was captured by the CIA!”

“Alright, that’s it… no more Mr. Nice Weiss!” Eric yelled as the door to Sark’s cell was opened and he entered. He pushed him up against the glass. “Now… where is Derevko? We just intercepted a communicate that was addressed to you, telling you to meet her at the ‘usual place’. Where’s that?” Weiss ignored the plot holes in his lie and continued. “Tell me and maybe you wont get the death sentence.”

“I … I don’t know!”

“Wrong answer.” Sark groaned as Weiss’s fist connected with his jaw. “Now… anything you want to share?”

Sark was clutching his jaw, but he still made eye contact with Weiss. “I know where Mr. Sloane may be.”

^_^ Please R/R!

Fiiiiirst? *hopeful* :angelic:

EDIT: YAY! I was first!! *danceS*

Sorry that I'm not in the best of moods at the moment... So this reviews gonna be kind of... Blah.

:mellow:

I'll do a better one next time ;)

Eric looked at his partner in the mirror. “WOULD YOU JUST F*** OFF ALREADY?” he yelled.
“Mr. Weiss…”

:blink: Who's he talking to? His reflection? Cos you know he IS looking in the mirror... :lol:

“Go and annoy Jack! Or Kendall! JUST NOT ME!”
“I need your help.”
“No way in hell.”
“I’ll make it worth your while.” A horrified look passed across his face.
“I do not want to have sex with you!” It was now Irina’s turn to look horrified.

LOL! Irina! :sideroll: Weiss and Irina, sitting in a twee... :whistle: Or maybe not.

Cos Irina's Syddie's mummy. And then if Weiss and Irina were married.. He'd be her daddy? :blink:

:laughbounce:

“I meant I could help you… get what you want.”
“What? A brothel?” Irina actually smiled.

😆

“It’s just a simple assignment.”
“No.”
“I need…”
“No”
“You to have…”
“No.”
“A CONVERSATION WITH SARK!” she yelled exasperatedly.

Lol! Hehe, poor Irina... Must be frustrating to talk to Mister Weissie :P

“What do I have to talk to him about?” he sighed.
“Anything, the weather, sex, drugs, rock’n’roll…”

:confused: What's her motive, anyways??

“Dude, how long have you lived without pop culture?”
“Just get his Voice print, record it using this device and then leave it in your mailbox.”
“Just like that?”
“Just like that.”

Ohhhh! :doh: Why didn't I think of that? :P Um... What for though? Did I miss something?

“And if I mention this to Jack I will still be fully endowed?”
“If you wish”
“But it’ll all be there if I tell Jack?”
”Yes Agent Weiss, you’ll be fine!”
“Promise?”
“Scouts honour” Eric burst out laughing. “What?” Eric could only shake his head and laugh.

:blink:

I don't get the joke... Am I having a blonde moment here? Cos I don't get the joke... :thinking:

*laughs anywaY* :lol:

Sydney and Vaughn were through the zoo, stopping to look at every animal in the area. When they reached the giraffe enclosure, Sydney went into hyper drive.

GIRAFFEEEEE!! :woot:

“Oh my god! Mike! Look at the giraffe! There it is! Can you see the crooked neck?” Vaughn was smiling, his dimples greeting the world. “What?” she asked confused.
“You called me Mike” She blushed.
“A slip of the tongue!” she insisted.
Vaughn laughed. “Sure sweetheart, whatever you say.”

Awwww... Mikey... Almost as good as Vaughnie!!

“Be nice to your wife Mitchell” She said rather loudly.The man standing next to Vaughn nudged him in the ribs.
“She used the tone”
“The tone?” Vaughn asked.
“The ‘no sex for three months unless you do what I say’ tone.”
“Well, we haven’t had that problem as of yet”
“Lucky bastard” Vaughn offered his hand.

😆

I never knew there was such a tone!

“Mitch Vert.”
“Bert Newton.” For the first time Vaughn noticed the man’s unusually large head.

EXCUSE ME?!?!

*faints*

BERT NEWTON AS IN... BERT NEWTON BERT NEWTON? From teebee? :blink:

Gweeeeeeeer? Explaaaaaain?

“So… Bert… Where are you from?” Vaughn asked, trying so hard not to look at his huge head.
“Melbourne, actually… My wife decided to take me on a surprise holiday and we ended up here. What about you?”
“L.A. We managed to get off work for a few weeks to honeymoon.” Bert’s wife snuck up next to him while Sydney was still preoccupied with trying to get the giraffe to eat a Hershey bar.

*laughs at Bert's big head*

*turns around and laughs at Sydney*

😆

“Honeymoon? When did you get married?” His wife asked. Vaughn panicked. Bighead wanted all of Mitch’s details.
“Cind?” He turned to Sydney. “Cind? When did we get married?” Sydney turned around and stared at him.
“Sweetie, you forgot when we got married? Has it really been that long?” She turned to Burt and his wife. “Three months. Cindy Vert, by the way.” She introduced herself.
“I’m Patti” The other woman said. “And this is Bertie.”
“Bert.” He corrected his spouse.

LOL! Mikey forgot.. Tsk tsk! :nonono:

And PATTI AND BERTIE!! LMAO!! :sideroll: Is he really married to a Patti? :blink:

Both Sydney and Vaughn noticed the warning signs.
“How long have you been married?” Bert and Patti paused.
“erm… thirty years?”
“Fourteen?” They said in unison.

Maybe they're eeeevil... Since they don't have the same numbers of years... :eyebrow: Thats a bit SUS Bertie!!

“Oh, well that’s just lovely, isn’t it Bertie?” Patti asked.

Lmao... Bertie!! Can't get over that! ;) :sideroll:

Vaughn looked at his watch and turned to his ‘wife’. “Cind, we have to go! We’re gonna miss our reservation!”
“Oh, you’re going out for lunch?” Sydney nodded.
“We’re going to la superica.”

*dances* La Superica! Hehe. It such a sing songy name, don't cha think? :lol:

Sydney reached into her bag and looked at her mobile. “God damn it! My cell’s gone flat!” She looked at Vaughn. “Did you bring yours?”
He shook his head. “I thought yours was full.”
“Well, this is just great.” She turned to Bert. “Would you mind if I borrowed yours? I have to check my voicemail… our baby might have a problem.”

Baby? What baby? :blink: Who said anything about a baby?!?! :o_O:

Bert reached into his jacket pocket. Sydney saw the butt of a glock. He handed over the phone.

HUH? Glock? Like... Glockenspiel? :blink:

“Thankyou”
She dialled a CIA number she knew off by heart: her father’s.
“Hi daddy… yes, we’re good, how’s our baby? He being the little angel?... we’re at the zoo… YES! With the giraffe with the crooked neck… no… I had to borrow a nice man’s phone… I don’t know, it’s not like I’m gonna pry!... maybe… can you check up on that for us? Oh… thank you daddy!”
The number she called was registered under Robert Davis; Cindy’s father.
Hopefully Jack would clue in.

Clue in on WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? :blink: Did I miss something? Again?

Jack was about to open up the attachment when his other phone rang.
“Bristow.”
“Hi daddy!”

“Sydney, what’s wrong? What did he do?”
“Yes, we’re good… how’s our baby?” Baby? What baby? Sydney doesn’t have a baby… oh… oh… oooh. What’s she trying to tell me?

:blink: How come everyone knows about this baby except meeeee? Maybe they're talking about Donovan..? :confused:

“Syd, where are you?”
“We’re at the zoo, YES! with the giraffe with the crooked neck!” Jack looked at his phone’s display panel; the number wasn’t Sydney’s or Vaughn’s.
“Sydney, who’s phone are you using?” he asked whist trying to get the number of the phone she was using.
“I had to borrow a nice man’s phone.”
“Who is he? Do you think he might be in league with Sloane?”
“I don’t know… it’s not like I’m gonna pry!” He nodded.
“I’ll find out about him… now leave and go back to the hotel. Lock all the doors…” He heard an exasperated sigh on the other end.
“Maybe. Can you check up on that for us? ” His only child said confidently.
“I’ll get on it straight away, and cover my tracks, okay?”
“Oh, thank you daddy!” she said faux-happily.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Gweerie... I'm lost. *pouts* :( Does it have to do with the Glock?

Weiss walked down the hallway towards Sark’s cell. He wondered why he was doing this again. Ah yes, bloody Syd and Mike. They’ll have to name their first born after him, he decided. And their second born’s middle name must be Eric as well, not to mention naming the dog Eric the third. And they could get their street named “Eric the wonderful dog sitter Avenue”.

:lol: Eric Shriiiine!!

:notworthy:

He saw the blonde head bobbing up and down, and then Sark’s naked chest coming into view.
“Dude… put a shirt on, please!” Sark jumped up; obviously shocked that he had been ‘told’… by a fat man none whom he had tried to have little contact with.
“Pardon me, I was just getting fit something you could do yourself, Mr. Weiss.” Angry Eric was starting to bubble to the surface.

:shock:

Don't call my Weissie FAT! *pokes Sark in the eye* YOU'RE FAT!

“Yeah sure, you can be my punching bag… no, wait! Mike’s already done that to you, hasn’t he?” Sarks hand flew to his still tender nose and glared.
“What can I do for you?” Sark exasperatedly asked.
“Where is Irina Derevko?” Weiss asked, although he knew the answer.

:blink: But wasn't Mummy Derevko talking to Weissie just before????

“Alright, that’s it… no more Mr. Nice Weiss!” Eric yelled as the door to Sark’s cell was opened and he entered. He pushed him up against the glass. “Now… where is Derevko? We just intercepted a communicate that was addressed to you, telling you to meet her at the ‘usual place’. Where’s that?” Weiss ignored the plot holes in his lie and continued. “Tell me and maybe you wont get the death sentence.”
“I … I don’t know!”
“Wrong answer.” Sark groaned as Weiss’s fist connected with his jaw. “Now… anything you want to share?”
Sark was clutching his jaw, but he still made eye contact with Weiss. “I know where Mr. Sloane may be.”

*points and laughs at Sark*

Can I have a turn, oh pwease Mister Weissie? :angelic: I wanna punch Sarkie too!!

Soooo... I guess it's JuJu's turn to update, eh? :whistle:

Cai
x

Back