When it's over

this is really good. could i have a pm when u update? and btw, is that syd on your av? and if it is, where's that pick from?
Yup, thats JG in Elektra... can't wait!

I love your writing style!
You crack me up!
So what´s up with those Rambaldi guys? 
You wonder... :cool:
And thanx Muse!

i just found this and i love it!! very interesting!! i love the S/V FLUFF!! AHH!! post more soon! and please ADD ME to your PM LIST!!  !!
Interesting? me? you must have the wrong fic... :P

Gruggles

“No sir.” Vaughn said. Such a boy scout.
Damn straight... ;)

“Yes. Now. Get your butt into that car and sleep in your bed with your little bulldog. Go Home.”
hehe LOL :P I bet she'd rather be the one in bed with him!

Cute chapter, thanks for the PM!! Update soon :woot:

Your fic is really great, Can I have a PM when you post more please?
Thanks

PS : Is your fic on SD-1 too? Because I think I read something like that before the crash :thinking:

Me here!! Me here!!

*off to read the chapter*
*remembers she already read it in sd-1...*
*nvm*

I just stopped by to say hi!! :hi:

I love this fic!! :lol: And I love S/V fluff!! Yippie!! Me wants Santa Barbara!!
And what's going on with The Covenant/Rambaldi??

And what about this...
As Vaughn walked past the nurse’s station, he paused. “Excuse me, Miss?” he tapped a blonde nurse on the shoulder. She turned around.
What is it with blondes??? ;)

I smell problems... leaving Syd alone when she just escaped death... and with the van outside her place... This is getting creepy...

And Kendall's nice... I hope it's just because he has something similar to feelings, after all, and that he just feels bad for Syd...

Gis

Hehe, not a quoted review, but at least I posted...

ASIOagent said:
Thanx Gissy!
Gruggles
Gissy?? That sounds extremely weird... I prefer Gis a million times... lol...
But it's Gruggles who's here...

So what's our goal? Page 5?? ^_^

Do you want me to explain my theories?? ;)

Gis

ASIOagent said:
Yup.. explain away...
I still have to think about the possibilities... and I have to work on them... And since I have read more than you have posted, I have to be careful not to give away something important... hehe...lol

I'm having lunch in a couple of minutes, and I'll try to start working on those theories when I come back...

See you later!!

Gis :hi:

Just wanted to say that I'll give a prize for the person that gets my hint... I said something in my post (the first one after this last update) that reveals something that is happening in the future...

Oops... gotta go!!

I love this story!! :throb:
It's SO cute!! :love:
Please add me to your PM list!!! :hug:
And totally :eek:fftopic: but I miss SD-1!!!!
Can't wait for more!! ^_^

MJ :P :angelnot: :hug: 🏒 :jump: :love:

I new I read it somewhere before
But you didn't get it very far because of the crash, right?
Well, that was a wonderful chapter
I love it
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon

ASIOagent said:
Interesting? me? you must have the wrong fic... :P

Gruggles
Yes... interesting... this is the right fic!! lol :lol:

You crack me up, too... :D
Um... btw... what does 'crack someone up' mean? lol... I'm so stupid... I wish my English was better... *sigh*

Hey, Greer, check the hour... I just got home!! It's 8.30 pm for me... and I set off to uni at 7.30am in the morning!!

I won't be online tomorrow morning (evening for you), just so you know... And then you don't start asking for me in here!! :lol:
:( I'll miss you... (n)

I'm gonna think about those theories for your fic... so you have something to read when you log in tomorrow :P (well, today for you...)

stealthy said:
I new I read it somewhere before
But you didn't get it very far because of the crash, right?
Yeah, I think she had just posted these 2 chapters when sd-1 went down... So from now on the chapters will be brand new!! No one's read them!! :lol:
:blink: Wait... is that true, Greer? :P :whistle:

I was thinking... before exposing my theories on what might happen, I'm gonna make a list of all the characters... :Ponder: then you can tell me which ones will appear in your fic!! :poke: :lol:
Cause, you know, someone told me this was like an alternative s3... :whistle:

1. Syd and Vaughn... I take these 2 for granted, since this is a S/V fic... ;)
2. Jack... spydaddy has to go after the ones who tried to kill his girl...
3. Weiss... S and V need him to keep their sanity!! What would be this without him? And he has already appeared in the fic...
4. Kendall... yeah, he has appeared, too...
5. Francie's dead... and Allison's dead, too... right? Or does she come back from the dead again, like in the series?
6. Will... will he be in Witness Protection Program? Or will he stay in LA with Syd?
7. Irina... she's still running around the world... will she be in Jack's 'side' or is she one of the bad guys?
8. Then Katya Derevko... will she come to scene, too?
9. Oh! Don't forget Sark!! I guess he's in CIA custody now...
10. Sloane... he's still free...
11. Nadia... Syd's half sister... where is she? (or better ask if she'll be in the fic...)
12. McKenas Cole!! He's creepy...
13. I hate to ask for this one... Lauren? *asks hoping the answer will be 'no'*
14. Simon and his bunch of thieves
15. Ohhh!! How could I forget!!! Marshall??? And Carrie!!! But Mitchell comes after those 2 damn years... so I guess he won't (yet) :P
16. Dixon! Will he be director, too? And do his kids appear, too?
17. Vaughn's mum... she never appeared in the series, though...
18. Can't think of more right now... um... Robert Lindsey? Adrian Lazarey?
19. Oh!! Dr. Barnett!!!
20. *thinking* Oh! Lauren's mum? The Rambaldi monk?
Dunno... I think I mentioned all the characters that appear more than once in the show... (at least during season 3!!)

Hey, Greer!! Did you like my post?? And I didn't comment any of my theories!!!

And if smart people read my posts, they might pick up a future event in the fic...

Greer complained that I was the only one who picked it up WHILE reading the second chapter (aka. the one she just posted)... So I decided to leave some hints to see if people had a little idea... but I see it isn't the case... *sigh*
Well, then you'll have to wait til she updates again... and I can bug her not to update!!! :whip: Muhahahahaha!!! Me evil... :devil:

Oops... gotta go... dinner's waiting...

Guess who? :P ARF!!!

Gis- for helping me annoy Julia
Julia- for writing all her brilliant fics!
Aw, thanks Gruggles... :smiley: Why aren't you online??? :P Me n' Gis are here!

Arf :dogrun:

ToughCookie47 said:
Guess who? :P ARF!!!
Aw, thanks Gruggles... :smiley: Why aren't you online??? :P Me n' Gis are here!

Arf :dogrun:
[post="1081610"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Julia, you have to remember that it's dreamland time in Australia, so Greer must be sleeping right now...

Bark! :lol:

I think I'm gonna post my theories tomorrow... too much for one day... ;)

Back