When you grow up..........

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
i think u and alias hombre are both insane wikky
Nope just me, AND THE CHICKENS ARE STILL ON FIRE!!!! I WANT TO GROW UP BECOME A SERIAL KILLER THAN GET THROWN IN A PADDED ROOM WITH A STRAPE JACKET THEN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BE EYEN THE MEDS AND EATING CRAYONS, THE GREEN ONES AND PURPLE ONES, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Dark Wiccan said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
i think u and alias hombre are both insane wikky
Nope just me, AND THE CHICKENS ARE STILL ON FIRE!!!! I WANT TO GROW UP BECOME A SERIAL KILLER THAN GET THROWN IN A PADDED ROOM WITH A STRAPE JACKET THEN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BE EYEN THE MEDS AND EATING CRAYONS, THE GREEN ONES AND PURPLE ONES, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
i think ur almost three wikky..and THE ROOF IS ON FI-YA!

SpyGurl001 said:
I think I'm going to stick to my dream future and DW can be in his padded cell and do whatever he wants

~KM
Yes, I will stay in my padded room with a strape jacket eyen the meds eating crayons and drinking liquid soap, that is my future, LMAO!!!!

Dark Wiccan said:
SpyGurl001 said:
I think I'm going to stick to my dream future and DW can be in his padded cell and do whatever he wants

~KM
Yes, I will stay in my padded room with a strape jacket eyen the meds eating crayons and drinking liquid soap, that is my future, LMAO!!!!
Oh, and I want to be on pills like every hour, and be drunk too, so that it will increase the effect, that is what I want to do when I grow up

Dark Wiccan said:
Dark Wiccan said:
SpyGurl001 said:

~KM
Oh, and I want to be on pills like every hour, and be drunk too, so that it will increase the effect, that is what I want to do when I grow up
i think eveybody wants that .......... :D

Sunfire_77 said:
I am going to be a soccer mom! LMAO! My goal in life will be to make sure my kids get to practice and make sure my husaband is always fed. I will wear leave it to beaver mom dresses and will always have a corny smile and a big bead of perals around me neck! LMAOOOOOOOOOO
LMAO!! That's in your fanfic! Sydney takes Iabelle to soccer and this creepy guy photagraphs her and Vaughn...so Vaughn chases after them and shoots at him...then all the moms think they are crazy lol!...was sydney wearing pearls at the soccer game? lol

lol i just thought it was funny how she wrote her fanfic about her dream life...i should do that...ive been wanting to write a fanfic for a while...i will model a relationship after the one i want when im older...oooo im excited!

SydB_JenG said:
lol i just thought it was funny how she wrote her fanfic about her dream life...i should do that...ive been wanting to write a fanfic for a while...i will model a relationship after the one i want when im older...oooo im excited!
LMAO! Thanks mo! That made me feel fuzzy! LMAO :smiley: and yes she was wearing a pink pocka dotted dress with pearls!!!!! And I will diffentily read it! :smiley: Cant wait! :smiley:

Back