Season 4 Which guest star would you most like to see back?

Which guest star you you most like to see back in S4?

• John Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vivica A. Fox

• Ricky Gervais

• Quentin Tarantino

• David Carradine

• Other

• Ethan Hawke

• Christian Slater

• Isabella Rossellini

• Total voters
well I'd like spymommy to be back, but if not her then....QT...he's a good actor, and I also liked Simon Wlaker..but too bad he was killed, but then again he might come back... ;)

Only 6 for David Carradine? That's shocking. Okay, no it's not. Sometimes I wish he would just stick to directing...but, I'll take Quentin too.

hmmm I liked Quinton Tarentino...he was awesome. But there are a few others that would be cool to bring back as well. It's so hard to only pick one.

Definatly QT - just watched The Box again on Monday and loved it - his character is excellent, even though he appears once every second season or so! :P I'm happy every time he returns! :D

Leslie said:
OOPS! Just realized I forgot to put Ethan Hawke or Christian Slater up there...

So if you want either of those guys, write it in a post. :smiley:

Les
  OOPS! Just realized I forgot to put Ethan Hawke or Christian Slater up there..

I know i'm in the minority here, but although theose 2 being great actors i REALLY wasn't too crazy abouot their characters, i try to avoid their episodes when i watch endless re-runs. I feel, but its not true, they just wrote the script to fit those two in, i kinda like the fact Alias took virtually unkown actors or non-TV actors and made a a great show out of it, and breaks my heart to see them bring in these semi-big name actors just for ratings.

My vote goes to Quentin, he keeps my hope of Hollywood alive, without him in the entertainment industry the place would be bland.

Back