Season 4 Which guest star would you most like to see back?

Which guest star you you most like to see back in S4?

• John Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vivica A. Fox

• Ricky Gervais

• Quentin Tarantino

• David Carradine

• Other

• Ethan Hawke

• Christian Slater

• Isabella Rossellini

• Total voters
Oy. :rolleyes: Too much Quentin for me. God, guys. He is like the WORST actor in the world!!! :P I shouldn't have put him in the poll. :lol: Look at it! A resounding 107 for Quentin. Again I say: oy. :P

Leslie said:
Oy. :rolleyes: Too much Quentin for me. God, guys. He is like the WORST actor in the world!!! :P I shouldn't have put him in the poll. :lol: Look at it! A resounding 107 for Quentin. Again I say: oy. :P
[post="938244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you're absolutely right, he's a horrible actor. yet he's effective :smiley: i love his lines in pulp fiction, about there not being a sign in front of his house. but i suppose i shuoldnt type them out here and all.

the box from season 1 is a very good pair of episodes. his appearance in season 3 was kind of dumb and pointless, although it does tie the covenant (or related rogue agencies which cole says he is working for after being abandoned by sd-6) possibly back to season 1... now i need to go watch the box again.

I voted for Vivica A. Fox. I liked her character and she's a good actress. It would be cool if she became a recurring character in Season 4.. but I doubt that will happen.

quentin would most definitely be the funnest. besides, they have to explain how he ot out of custody. but for general interesting stories, i say john hannah. or amy tippen, who isn't up there. maybe even syd's old professor. who knows. but i voted quentin.

Dim Bulb said:
quentin would most definitely be the funnest. besides, they have to explain how he ot out of custody. but for general interesting stories, i say john hannah. or amy tippen, who isn't up there. maybe even syd's old professor. who knows. but i voted quentin.
[post="1005679"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

~Summers~ said:
Ricky Gervais - I'm a huge fan of his :cool:
[post="1005691"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YAY! For me it was totally between John Hannah and Ricky Gervais. I love 'em both! John Hannah edges Ricky out a bit tho -- he is a fave of mine from long ago... :smiley:

Ethan Hawke! I think there could be some great storylines w/a mini-triangle between him, Syd & Vaughn! ^_^

I like triangles...don't throw things at me.

Back