Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only seen season 2

• havn't seen any

• i like both of them the same amount

• Total voters
soo im sad to say *wipes a tear* i wasn't addicted to ALIAS till season 2 and didn't see season 1 but i did order it and i wanna know what ya'll think!! please reply!

lauren vartan

I think the second season has just begun here. I was never entirely interested in Alias. I just watched it for the various enticing outfits Jenn wore, mainly the gothic-esque costumes, which inspired me to create my own. And also, because I'm interested in the whole secret agent/espionage deal. I want to be a double agent. Humph. :rolleyes: Anyway, I've taken an active interest in the new season, and I must admit, it's quite enthralling.

Am I cool, now? :rolleyes:

The 1st one was REALLY good, but the second one was more detailed and involved so I like that one definitely more!!!

i only SAW a few eps of season one cuz i started watchin the summer repeats...ergo i chose season to

i like season 2 a liittle bit better because they have a foundation of season 1 to build up upon. more tension, a huge cliffhanger from the season 1 finale, and a new character added. what more can i say?

kk thanx ya'll i always LOVE to hear what my fellow alias lovers prefer and like better!!

and i think i know what ya'll are getting to with the season 2 was more tension and things.

season 1 was more of the set up to tell you what Syd did and what her missions were like and who all the charcters were and what there storylines were.

season 2 was more complex about what was going on with the characters and whats happening in there lives at work and at home.

if im wrong please someone correct me but THANX YA'LL!! lol

lauren vartan

i honestly like both but the thing is, season2's ending was quite...ugh! i cant explain..its just so frustrating..i mean that ring-on-vaughn's-finger thing..i dunno

Back