Who is your Crush?

I used to have a huge crush on a boy in my high school !!
When I saw him, I couldn't look at him, cause I was afraid he could saw me !!
I met him in a wedding !!!! and I thought he lived far from me ! When I realize he was in the same school as me, I was completely excited !!!!
But now, I still like him but differently ! I don't have tinglings anymore !!

Oo I am infatuated with MICHAEL VARTAN!! ow ow! lol :P All my friends tease me about it cause they say he's too old, but GOD is he hot! More realistically, I like this one guy but its not gonna happen. We're in different social groups, and I dont think he likes girls like me. Ah well there will be others! lol

We had Matt's party tonight. And I didn't get to kiss him yet b/c I'm saving that for the end of this week. But he's moving on Saturday and I'm sooo sad. We were hugging and he was holding me and I was trying really hard not to cry, I didn't. And everyone else hugged him for like 10 seconds, but we just stood there hugging for like 3 minutes and I didn't want to let go of him, but he didn't seem to mind. And then I went home and layed awake crying in my bed for 3 hours straight and now it's 1:40 AM and I'm here because I can't sleep...

dw, you'll be fine tomorrow, :smiley:lol: if not, there's always AA) I hope everything goes fine for u and Matt
hug.gif

Brittany said:
a crush....hmmmm, shall i say his name? Well, i seriously doubt he would ever see this but I'll just say it starts with an R and he's one of the few guys i know who:
aren't complete pervs
are 'gentlemen like'
he can make me laugh on the worst of days
he's so cute-hot cute to put it in syd's words lol, but he's not a 'popular pretty boy'
he likes the same kind of music i do...
i could go on and on. lol :P

there's only one problem-well, 2 but o well.
1. he's a year older than me, which i'm ok with, i've gone out with guys a year older than me b4 but he prob wouldn't do that...

2. I'm a total...hmm, god i can't even think of a word to describe the stupid things i do around him....it's weird
WOW! that just like me and a guy i like!his name is Matt, but don't worry i live in Britain so don't worry Aliasgirl 47, diff Matt, he is a year, a month ans two days older than me!

ok, today we were at play practice and Matt was next to me and my hair was in my face and he pushed it out of my eyes and put it behind my ear! i almost died! and then he put the feather he had been playing with behind my ear for some sort of decoration and managed to tickle me in the process! and i almost died again and i still have his feather, but he's NOT getting it back! at least not with out a tickle fight for it! hehe...

I gave up on boys a while ago. You want the story? Well, whether you want it or not--

My crush once danced with me at the school dance. Nice, right? Well, next dance comes around and I wasn't there. So one of my friends was dancing with someone else nearby and overheard him talking with his friend "Thanks. You saved me from her!" And they started to last.

There's also another story, but it's not appropriate. All in all, I have had bad luck with men. -_-

AWWWW that is soo mean! :angry: Stuff like that happened to me all the time...

Now I think I've mastered the "stay away from me" vibe or something. I always attract the wrong guys. LoL

Still trying to figure out how to let Dave know I'm, like, really interested, without seeming desperate...

Good luck!!!
I'v never had a b/f, probably because I've been totally fixed on this one guy for like 7 years!! A long time, i know, but when we met we were just kids like 10 or something and we became really good friends, we both went to private high schools and when i decided that i was fed up with the all girl thing at my school i moved to a state school. He decided that he didn't like state school kids, thought he was above them or something, and therefore didn't like me that much anymore. We stayed friends but didn't talk much which was hard because he was like my best friend. I've seen him thorough two girlfriends and managed to scare bith of them off but now he is going out with a friend of both of ours and I think that she might be the one for him. I know he treated me badly but I couldn't help my feelings, they became like a bad habit but I think that I am getting over him now, so I am on the hunt again. But that doesn't mean that it still doesn't hurt when I see them. :( There was lots of stuff in between but this post is sooo long already that i won't bore you with it all.

Back