Who should Aragorn go with?

Who do you think Aragorn should go with?

• Arwen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do love the story of Arwen and Aragorn...and technically (book wise) they belong together.
However, Aragorn and Eowyn have these similarities and chemistry you can't mistake. I've even read somewhere that Viggo Mortensen agrees that Aragorn might have been better with Eowyn, but you'll just never know...

I choose Arwen...below is my reason why

MAJOR SPOILER***************

If you really want to know, Arwen ends up with Aragorn. How do i know this???I've read the books. But Eowyn ends up with someone you wouldn't really expect. He was barely in the Two Towers but has a major role in ROTK. Lemme know if you want to kno.

But I also like Arwen too :D

SiriCerasi said:
btvaughn said:
Ok i would reeeeeeeeeeally want him to go with Eowyn jsut becuase shes so much cooler BUT I dont want them to change it in the movie because he really does belong with arwen. so i cant vote because i want one but the other just hasta be
I agree, but it's just too hard for me!
at least someone agrees with me :smiley:
See! I absolutely think Eowyn is the better. I do know who he ends up with, and I'd never argue that...

Call me crazy, but Arwen really, really, really annoys me and I don't know why. Eowyn and Aragorn would make a WAY better pair.

I didn't even catch the names during the movie because it's not very clear... so I had to read everyone's comments and Liv Tyler is Arwen and that's what I voted because I think she really really loves Aragorn and Eowyn wasn't really that cool... all she did was take out a sword and didn't fight. :blink:

yeah that was my reasoning, they are like beren and luthien :2love:

eowyn gets HER own guy :lol: and faramir is very cool too ^_^ but not in the movies :angry:

cause most people have probably read the book its really redundant if u choose Eowyn when u know he's gonna end up Arwen.how can u actually judge her she's barely in the thing either movie or book