Who would you like to see DRUNK ?!

I would like to see Jack and Dixon drunk, because they always seem so uptight now. That and Lauren drunk so she can tell Vaughn how she is a double agent.

kendelle drunk! that would be cool! or Jack and Lauren so she is so wasted that she lets the secret slip! ;)

i think it wowuld be funny to see sark drunk. he's always so calm and composed, it would be hilarious to see him out of control.

Just imagine.......

Lauren solbering, "Vaaaauuuggghhhnnnnnnn. I-i-i haaa-ve sommmmmm-ething t-t-t-ooo tell-l-ll-l-l-l-l yyyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!"

Vaughn, scared, "Yes."

Lauren,solbering "I-i-i-i'mmmmmmm wwoorrrking 44444444 thhhheeeee ccccooovvvnneeennntt."

Vaughn, "OMG"

Vaughn(to Dixon) "Get to my house ASAP."

Everything does downhill from there. Syd and Vaughn get back together.

:jump: If Only. :groupwave:
Am I A good 🕵 ?

Definitely Jack. Didn't one episode (or maybe I'm just hallucinating) he pretend to be drunk or something like that? He wasn't really but they were acting so they could get into some place. Who knows...I could be losing my mind.

:rolleyes:

How's this for strange, a drunk Sark and Vaughn? There could be a nice conversation about having a gun trained on someone and not just pulling the trigger. Or maybe one about how awesome Syd is.

sydneyvaughn2004 said:
Definitely Jack. Didn't one episode (or maybe I'm just hallucinating) he pretend to be drunk or something like that? He wasn't really but they were acting so they could get into some place. Who knows...I could be losing my mind.

:rolleyes:
That was Vaughn :P I'd like to see Jack drunk though. :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing Marshall drunk. Will and Weiss drinking and hanging out would be good too. :D I loved their scene in The Telling. It was so funny and that's without any alcohol involved. :lol:

bluebird1045 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Marshall drunk. Will and Weiss drinking and hanging out would be good too. :D I loved their scene in The Telling. It was so funny and that's without any alcohol involved. :lol:
I know it would be so funny with our lil friends we like to call alcohalic bevreges! :P ;)

vaughn and sark could be interesting drunk....or....irina and kendall!!
imagine that conversation...heehee

Back