Who's Your Ship?

well i am knew to this show, only got to see half of the first season on sky but have brought the boxset so i watch the rest. i am a V/L shipper, they bicker and fight, its like all my relationships :lol:

so i just finshed the first season in like 4 days.... i just cant get enough of this show. its soooo goood!

i really like all of veronica's little flings. i loved her and that kid troy even though he turned out to be a total tool. they were really cute!

however currently i am in love with the relationship between logan and veronica. they were awesome together until he kind of became a tool too but still i love them together!

wait!

i also love veronica's shot lived relationship with LEO! ooo he was hotttt and that whole flirting thing they had going was hott too!

i'm both a Logan/veronica and a weevil/veronica shipper. love they way logan and veronica constantly got at each other throught the first season..and well weevil is sexy as hell and it would be great to see those two together. much fun!!!

urgh am on episode 8 of season 2 and am soooooo not impressed that she is still with Duncan. BOOOO!!!!! LoVe all the way!!

We're only at 1x16 here in Sweden so L/V hasn't gotten together yet...

I love the V/W friendship...I don't really care much about the romantic ships. :angelic:

I've seen up to episode 2x05, and I would really like Logan and Veronica to get back together.
Duncan and Veronica, no chemistry at all, they are booooring. But whenever Logan and Veronica where together, there were sparks and fantasic dialoge.

But I would also like Veronica to not date an 09:er for once, so Weevil and Veronica wold not be such a bad idea :smiley:

Hmmm I'm knida new to VM but I ship

Veronica/Weevil
Veronica/Mac (as a friendship ship nothing more ;)
I like Weevil and Logan too but not as a romantic ship or a friendship ship. I just like them in scenes together.

Back