worst chat-up lines people have used on you?

AlohaSpy said:
Worst one I've heard is, "If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?"
[post="1145436"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Some guy used that for me too!

I was like, say that one more time and i'm gonna have a WWWF smackdown on your head. He left pretty quickly.

Cai said:
lol you guys kinda get sidetracked :lol:

worst pick up line:

*turns to his friend*
"what's a good pick up line?!"
"i dont know.. tell her she has nice shoes or something"
*turns to me*
"you uh.. have nice shoes"

and i was wearing my black schoolshoes. :blink: :lol:
[post="1119523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats kinda cute!! LOL!! :smiley: :P!

maybe he was saying something really sweet in Russian, not realising you didnt't understand.

WAIT.
no, it was a guy, it was probably "If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?" in russian.

Hmmmm worst chat-up lines....

ok from this girl i met in a bar came this cheesy line:

If you'll be my Willow, I'll be your Tara and together we'll make magic.

obviously i was wearing a Buffy t-shirt, but still i was like "Uh no thanks". how can you face someone after they use a line like that?

and from a guy the worst has to be

Come home with me and i'll grind you like a coffee machine.

i was like WTF!!!!!!???!???!?!?! I literally laughed in his face and said No-one is ever gonna go home with you if you use lines like that mate. What a dickhead. :lol:

i like the one where he said he liked your shoes. how cute. ^_^

i think the easiest way to get someone is speak honestly. me and Kat pretty much got together in this manner:

Garnergarnish: I think i fancy you :blush:
Agentdesertrose: i think i fancy you too. :blush:

it was as simple as that :lol:

Blackhairedsam said:
^^ 😆 the coffee machine one! lol

aww that is so sweet...the way you two got together... ok alone and bitter at you now! lol
[post="1170831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

stupid guy!!!! :rolleyes: did he honestly think that would work? :blink: oh don't be bitter. who knows the right person might be around the corner on another AA thread. :smiley: oh btw :eek:fftopic: are you coming to the alias convention in June?

Um... a popular one was Will you go out with me? and You look hot in your picture.

I freaked one guy out when they were dead convinced I was a blonde, so I told them the truth, that I was a blonde 13 years ago, and they then said, "How old are you?" they were acting like I was in my twenties or something. I thought that was the funniest one.

"Are you cheerleader?"

Haha...someone just asked me that again the other day...I swear where do people get these crazy ideas. Me...a cheerleader...:lol:...then again I remember distinctly that someone asked me if I was when I was in 80's gear. Not to mention I'm sooooo out of shape now without thhs gym...which I get in Febuary...:D Soooo...thrilled!

Blackhairedsam said:
are you going to the convention?

i can just see myself not realising that i have found the perfect person lol

can be dim sometimes hehe
[post="1173774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes i am going to the convention, went to the last one too. ^_^

Ah i',m sure you'd realise if you'd found your special someone. you just know, doen't matter how dim you are. :smiley: and when you do make sure to use the perfect line and not i'll grind you like as coffee machine or other such nonsense. :lol:

what are they like....i want to go but i have no idea what to expect...

lol..i will try not to use the completely moronic line...nothing to do with appliances lol

oh nay and kat you too are so cute together, and so lucky that you found eachother.

i think the worst probably came the other day - guy walks up to me, whilst staring at my boobs.

'you know i really like whats on the inside' hello, yeh i know you do perve.

Back