worst chat-up lines people have used on you?

okay here's the worst that have been used on me:

Last summer I was riding my bike on 3 mile and this guy yelled "can i have a ride?" (it was obvious what he really meant) I laughed at him and went away.

but others that've been used on me are:

"my friend thinks you're sexy"

"I think I know you, but you don't know me" :blink:

"Do you want to ride in my car?" what he really meant was "do you want to come home with me?" uh, no way I'm not doing that :rolleyes:

heh lol people always stare at the cleavage,

* i walk into table*
guy- ' well that was stupid' 30 seconds later ' i think you're really intelligent, can i get you a drink?'

you see everywhere i go there are you two flirting with each other. are there signs of another AA couple on the horizon. :P

lol , i think you always come in at the wrong moments... it passes the time :heh: what can i say, its hard to resist!!

so how are you nay?

cinders said:
lol , i think you always come in at the wrong moments... it passes the time :heh: what can i say, its hard to resist!!

so how are you nay?
[post="1182324"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Okay, okay. (whatever you say dudes... ;) ) i agree it is fun to flirt online. keep going as it keeps me amused as well. :lol: Unlike me and Kat who took it to the next level, and have actually been together for 7 months today. 7 MONTHS!!!! :eek: (i love you baby. :flowers: :love: )

I'm ok Cinders, thanks for asking. And how are you. :smiley: In fact i'm really good cos me and Kat are actually meeting in 18 days. it's very exciting. :woot: and i won't have to use any chat-up lines. YAY!!!!

oooh...those weren't used on me ...i just heard them
but yesterday some dudes did come up to me and like can you kiss him on the cheek? and i'm like i'm 13 how old are you ....and he's all 19 and i'm like oooooh hell noooo...but they were cute

and ooooh who's kat? and you guy's met here in aa?

Back