Worst Movies Ever

SiriCerasi said:
Showboat... had to watch it at school and nearly died
:( most people like showboat..including me...actually the early version is soooo much better...i dont really like the early one either so actually i agree with you...showboat(when done well is however the bomb) :D :P

i actually like some bad movies...just because they are so bad theyre entertainingly hilarious in a stupid sort of way and the movies i do hate are often ones people love...i do despise pal joey tho despite the fact that the music is brilliant...oooo an affair to remember is bad too. love in the afternoon is just creepy(gary coopers like a bazillion years older than her!)

i didn't think it was.....hey i replied in here before the server crashed ;) i think i said the same thing too!! well it is a good thread so people don't waste their time and money on godawful movies!! :smiley:

I recently watched one of those crappy little-kid movies. It was called Good Dog or Good Boy or something like that. I noticed so many goofs in it. Like there was this boy and he was turning his face to the right and a split-second later his head is on the left. :lol:

Oh my god. there is not enough time in a day to list the bad movies that i haave sat through. but the first 3 that immediately spring to mind are a) Cruel Intentions 2- they should have left the origiinal alone. its like one of my favourite movies ever and then it had that felgercarb and now a cruel intentions 3 take its name and rub it in he mud. WHY!!!!

b) Cherry falls- stupidest wannabe horror movie ever. just gorram awful and terribly acted.

c) Ballistic: ecks versus Sever.- Stupidest action film ever. ok it has Lcy Liu in it. big f***ing deal she should never have done this film cos she's too cool to be insuch a big fat turkey of a film.

garnergarnish said:
Oh my god. there is not enough time in a day to list the bad movies that i haave sat through. but the first  3 that immediately spring to mind are a) Cruel Intentions 2- they should have left the origiinal alone. its like one of my favourite movies ever and then it had that felgercarb and now a cruel intentions 3 take its name and rub it in he mud. WHY!!!!

b) Cherry falls- stupidest wannabe horror movie ever. just gorram awful and terribly acted.

c) Ballistic: ecks versus Sever.- Stupidest action film ever. ok it has Lcy Liu in it. big f***ing deal she should never have done this film cos she's too cool to be insuch a big fat turkey of a film.
[post="1016444"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There is Cruel Intentions 3 out now? Geeze. Yeah the first movie was perfect. Or pretty near it. I looked at the back cover for Cruel Intentions 2 and had a bad feeling about it. Good thing I didn't rent it.

And yes, how could I have forgotten about Ballistic. That actually tops About Schmidt. At least I finished watching About Schmidt. Not so with Ballistic. This was years after it played in theatres. I downloaded the movie in Divx, watched it about half way through, closed winamp and erased the movie. It was that bad.

The worst movie ever made is punch-drunk love. God, how can a movie be so boring and stupid! It took all my strength to stay awake while watching..

Back